Logo Request

First off, let me state that this is a request only, and i have no intention to pay for a logo. I do not expect many if any replies to this, i just thought i would try my luck.
    Anyways, I am in the process of making a logo for my paintball team. I have made a couple, in which we will use if i get no response here. But, if you would be willing to make me a logo, feel free to be creative. The name of the team is Undisputed Ballers. That is the only thing i absolutly need in this logo. Style, font, (though i do have a few i prefer, but they are downloaded fonts) colors, and everything else is up to the creators.
    Not beggin for someone to make me one, just trying my luck on getting a better one, as mine are not the greatest.

I will give it a shot if I have some time tomorrow

cool, might try something for ya too. can you post a link to the ones that you've started just to get a point of refference?

What fonts would you like to be used in the logo?

Here is a link to one that i made, and one that a friend made for me.

^^These dont look the greatest, which is why i'm asking here. As you can see, mine is just a very simple one, I am a newbie at making stuff, and am not very experienced. My friend is better, but not experienced either.

The fonts that I like can be found at
    There is one called 08 Underground, and Bring the Noise. But I do not care what font really.

Again, be creative as i have no point of view on how i want these to look.

Last edited by Andy_DrU; 03-20-2004 at 01:31 PM.

Not using the fonts that you like, but that's ok. Three concepts and colors. Its full vector shapes so all colors can be adjusted.

They all three look good, thank you very much!

If anyone else still wants to submit they can.

-I/my team is deciding on these three right now though.