Exclamation A Person Is Not Being Very Nice To Me

OK, first off, please note that this is a very serious situation. OK, here it goes.

Awhile back last year in school, I tried to be friends with this kid that was a loner...You know the type...Nobody talks to him, and he is very secluded. It all went well for awhile, but then he suddenly just stopped talking to me. I thought, you know, OH well, he'll find other friends. I'm not going to chase him. Well, over this past summer, I got an email from my very best friend. What it was was a forwarded email from this kid. In it, he had a link to the grossest site I have ever seen. He said that I sent him the link of 'my site', and it was sooo cool. Please note that by clicking the link, you agree not to get mad at me. (http://geocities.com/kevincackler1)

Right there it has my name all over it. I mean, it's disgusting. Well, I called his parents and told them about it. I really think he needs help. They pretty much ignored me. I thought, oh well, no biggie...He won't send it to anyone else. Well, at the beginning of this year, I was messing around in my yearbook class, and I stumbled across our school guestbook. And low and behold, I had signed the freaking guestbook. And what is really creepy is that I didn't even know we had a guestbook. Well, I look at the entry before mine, and, amazingly, the kid had signed it. Now, this wouldn't be so odd, except for the fact that he signed it just minutes before 'I signed it'. And, it's a school guestbook, so there had been no activity for weeks. And then suddenly, two people sign the thing within minutes of each other.

Well, I told my 'second mom' (a teacher at the school) about the situation, and she called one of the computer teachers down, and I talked to her about it. She looked at the logs, and sure enough, the two entries were posted from the same IP. She then emailed geocities, and asked to see the logs, and have the offending site removed. Never was a reply given. This is getting out of hand. He now had made a new friend that is in a band. He is making them a site (http://forthesakeofpatmos.********), and, now it seems he has a new victim. Three times I have heard a kid that I know get griped out by a member of the band for posting a link to a nasty picture. So, I talked to the member, and asked him what the picture was. Can you guess? It was the same picture as in the background of 'my site'.

So, all evidence points to this psycho of a child, but the principals at my school refuse to accept the facts.

"He's such a good boy. And he's afraid of losing what friends he has, so I just know he couldn't do it. I think somebody is messing with you."

This is very upsetting, and I am frankly getting tired of this crap. My grandpa suggests I take care of the matter myself, and believe me, I've been tempted.

So I was wondering if there was anything I could do that could prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that this kid is doing this stuff. I'm not looking for revenge either, but he seriously needs help. He's just one of those people, you know.

So, please tell me what you would do if you were in my situation.

Kevin
      0 Not allowed!

This guy sounds a bit crazy but I don't get whats so bad about the site you posted? It just has a picture of a guy tiled as the background with some name over it, I wouldn't really call it 'disgusting'
      0 Not allowed!

Anyway, on the topic, I think you should beat him up, a good fight is always fun

Edit:
    Looks like the posts about Google were removed, I'll delete what I said from my post.
    nu-metal.org :: coming soon
      0 Not allowed!

Violence isn't the solution. (May sound corny but trust me)

I suggest you talk to him, get your parents to phone the school and geocities.
    - 7de5igns
      0 Not allowed!

Sounds like identity theft and he is a cyberbully(if thats even a term). I would contact the police. If that doesn't WAKE HIM UP, then I would pick a fight with him (If you believe you can win). I know people say violence isn't the solution, but sometimes it is. I don't mean killing anyone, stabbing anyone, or anything major like that. Just a normal fight. When I was in school, there was a bully who picked on me. It didn't bother me, but he picked on some of my friends, and I noticed how much it bothered them, so one day I beat him up. After that day, he didn't bother me, or any of my friends ever again. I did however get suspended for 3 days.

RMF
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by 7de5igns
    Violence isn't the solution. (May sound corny but trust me)

I suggest you talk to him, get your parents to phone the school and geocities.
    No it's the answer.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com
      0 Not allowed!