CeBIT 2004 Pictures

Of course, the people of DatacenterPics.com were at CeBIT2004 in Hannover, one of the largest IT welfares in the world.

Here are the pictures:

http://www.datacenterpics.com/galler...s.php?album=33

Regards,

Desmond

neat..
    josh

Much hotness lol!
    But remember:
    Participants may not post any message that directs others to any pages at their own commercial web site, including informational pages.

Originally posted by ilyash
    Much hotness lol!
    But remember:
    There isn't a single ad or link to his business on that site - I think it's alright.

Anyway...very awesome shots you have there . Keep up the great work!

DataCenterPics is a non banner, non profit, free page for everyone in the hosting scene (so no commercial!)

nice pictures, thank you for sharing

But aren't you taking a risk of getting warned and given point because you are posting your URL in against the forums rules?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Which rule do you mean? I have red these rules, but can't find a rule saying I may not post a (non commercial) site.

regards,

Desmond

desmond,

Forget about my comment. I had originally thought you are a webhost yourself. There was a recent discussion from other hosts who received warning points just because he/she puts an URL to his site, although not for (self) adverstising reason. But anyway, you should be all right.

On another note, I assume those are pictures you take yourself? Wonder how come you get such a special treatment, to be able to take pictures on those datacenters. The datacenter I've been too have never allowed me to bring camera inside the datacenter.

I enjoy this one. Look at that 300 TB tape library size. Amazing
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

No Problem, most of the pictures I have taken myself (80% of em all). (the ones at CeBIT also )

Well I have a company in Holland (not a hosting company) which is one of the biggest servers provider (not service, servers ) so I am in contact with many hosters (Selling servers not renting).

They all send me pictures of their datacenters and webservers. I am not gonna tell the name of my company, because if I do I am spamming here All servers we build get their own photoshoot and will be displayed on datacenterpics.com

DataCenterPics.com is a non company dependend website, and not commercial... so it should be possible to post it here !

The picture you like is also one of my favorites It is the Internet Exchange Point of Swiss.

Wow! Look at that rack in the see-through outfit: http://www.datacenterpics.com/galler...lbum=33&pos=13 .

What every happened to modesty?
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

Did anyone else here actually attend?
    josh

I watched the Adren[GX] vs. SK Counter-Strike tournament.

That's all I really care at CeBit.
    Can you be scared half to death twice?

I was at a UT2004 Tournament for some minutes also in Hall 24 or so 2 Big screens and 2 geeks fraggin

Was going to attend, but things got in the way. Hoping to go to the one in NY in May

Warm Regards,
    Ben
    Ben Doherty
    Web Development Director
    Orbital Net Ltd - www.orbital.net – Leading UK Internet Solutions Provider
    Hosting | Colocation | Dedicated Servers | National ADSL | Leased Lines | Wireless Broadband

NY is a little bit to far for me ...