Managed.com - Restart time? No response ,no reboot...

i have sent now email to MANAGED.COM and asked them for reboot ,like 10 min ago....

how much time it should take for your opinion at this time of day ,at this day?

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by cDedicated.com; 03-19-2004 at 12:37 PM.

may be an hour, why don't you call them that should speed them up to reboot.

ok my server rebooted

Thanks managed
    Last edited by cDedicated.com; 03-19-2004 at 12:48 PM.

So, was there any real need for you to post this thread?

Nope.
    Sorry :=\

Ok at least a thread that doesnt flame Managed.com

ya the need was to prove all the 3 post newbies about manage.com taking 3 days to reboot is coming from no where.
    http://boostdomain.com
    Affordable unlimited domain reseller plans
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers

Good word about Managed.com!

Ok ,i really think that every one should know some thing that Managed.com done for me today!

My kernel done problems and wasn't working well.

I have sent email to managed.com and asked them for help ,within 5 minutes they upgraded our kernel with new one , for free and offered us more help if we need some thing else.

i think it great to have so good support and so instant help from company. they done it very fast and professional and i really think that this some thing that you should know

Hope this small feedback will help you understand more about managed.com

give it a few and you will see some kids with 2 or 3 post will jump here tell you they have servers down the last 10 days with no answer.

Originally posted by Boost
    give it a few and you will see some kids with 2 or 3 post will jump here tell you they have servers down the last 10 days with no answer.
    its impossible 10 days!!!
    they answer always for reboots MAX 30 mins maybe in the most bad time one hour ,but most of the time 5-30 minutes takes them to reboot.

and today took for them 5 minutes to answer my email and make the kernel upgrade+ check that every thing works!

i think it's great!

for me always been fast never had a delay with any thing and the really help good.

for me always been fast never had a delay with any thing and the really help good.
    True.

Originally posted by Ronikil
    they answer always for reboots MAX 30 mins maybe in the most bad time one hour ,but most of the time 5-30 minutes takes them to reboot.
    If you know how long it takes for a reboot, why were you annoyed that a reboot didn't happen in 10 minutes earlier today? http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=249782

-Josh

it was stupied of me to write up this thread ,because i was in some kind of shok because of the down time and done mistake by wrtie up this thread about "delay" but like 1-2 minutes my server rebooted ,means took for them 11 mintues to make the reboot

Re: Good word about Managed.com!

Originally posted by Ronikil
    Ok ,i really think that every one should know some thing that Managed.com done for me today!

My kernel done problems and wasn't working well.

I have sent email to managed.com and asked them for help ,within 5 minutes they upgraded our kernel with new one , for free and offered us more help if we need some thing else.

i think it great to have so good support and so instant help from company. they done it very fast and professional and i really think that this some thing that you should know

Hope this small feedback will help you understand more about managed.com
    I dorked up something I was working on this afternoon and locked my box up pretty damn good. I sent in a request and less than 5 minutes later they had rebooted the box. I received an e-mail back asking if I needed any help troubleshooting the app.

Not bad.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Re: Re: Good word about Managed.com!

Originally posted by sirius
    I dorked up something I was working on this afternoon and locked my box up pretty damn good. I sent in a request and less than 5 minutes later they had rebooted the box. I received an e-mail back asking if I needed any help troubleshooting the app.

Not bad.

Sirius
    Yep ,i have tested few Dedicated providers before ,they done reboots after hour even more.... managed.com doing this within minutes only. its great!

keep your great job managed!

Yea

Ok, just a FYI .. managed.com reboot service is not in the same as support. It is offered 24/7. There is just someone with inbox open, responding to reboots. It has nothing to do with needing actual support =)

Their reboot times are good, no doubt. I still perfer the remote APC switch =P

Re: Yea

Originally posted by Kinko
    Ok, just a FYI .. managed.com reboot service is not in the same as support. It is offered 24/7. There is just someone with inbox open, responding to reboots. It has nothing to do with needing actual support =)

Their reboot times are good, no doubt. I still perfer the remote APC switch =P
    sorry but this is not true

i sent a reboot ticket and asked for reboot else if it is the network please let me know.

and i got a reply from that ticket from support.

Re: Re: Yea

sorry but this is not true

i sent a reboot ticket and asked for reboot else if it is the network please let me know.

and i got a reply from that ticket from support.

True!
    After I sent email to reboot@managed.com they rebooted the server and asked if i need some thing else.
    and told me if i need more reboots i can send email and they will do it right away.

So i have asked for kernel upgrade because i had problems with kernel.

and within 5 minutes it was done!

its amazing!i think managed is really rock solide company

nice to hear after all flaming threads against managed.com

i might consider taking a box there, they have nice pricing though
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi