Hybrid View

Lpanel Control Panel

I just wanted to post this amazing cPanel Addon Hosting, billing, support and automation solution.

It is faily new and for a limited time you can have the trail version installed for free.

check them out, You will not regret it!

http://www.lpanel.net

Are there any other themes available for this program? The one thing that bothers me about it is its user interface.

Thanks

Looks like an interesting concept.

Currently that is the only skin it has. There will be others available later in the year... From what I understand.

what is wrong with the current skin? LOL

I liked the script a lot and I think its user interface is very nice and professionally designed.

Good luck with the script.

- Umut
    BUY SELL WEBMASTER GOODS AT OnlyWebmasters.Com Auctions
    CHECK YOUR GOOGLE PAGERANK CLICK HERE

It looks like it has potential ... however, 1 thing worth mentioning:

- I emailed them at 2 addresses listed about 2 weeks ago and have not heard back

... just my 2 cents.
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com
    A decade of professional hosting !

Originally posted by prepaidinc
    Currently that is the only skin it has. There will be others available later in the year... From what I understand.

what is wrong with the current skin? LOL
    I just feel it's too crowded. Things aren't organized efficiently. But that's just my personal taste

the worst is the use of iframes to be honest. Nothing worse then an iframe scrollbar and your normal browser scrollbar.

At first glance it looks very attractive and useful. However after digging in it has some very unorthodox features, one which stood out to me was the ability for a demo user to submit a support ticket using a message similar to forums with the bold/color/smily options. Just doesn't fit in .

The other thing I noticed just from a quick 2 minute glance was the tempate/design feature. Basically every single user would have a control panel that offers webdesign by one chosen company you possibly are partnered with? Wouldn't that completely disregard the hosts possible services?

I'm open to more information as it seems like an attractive addon, just a number of things that don't appeal to me at the moment.
    - Tim

The other thing I noticed just from a quick 2 minute glance was the tempate/design feature. Basically every single user would have a control panel that offers webdesign by one chosen company you possibly are partnered with? Wouldn't that completely disregard the hosts possible services?
    I agree you only took 2 seconds to look at something without a full understanding of how this works.

The demo they have online is 5 versions past its current build. The added services are brandable and resellable features. Everything from merchant accounts to ssl with custom buy rates can be customized to fit your brand 100% with no referance to any other brand. As for web site templates and web lab which is yet to be added to the added services yet.

They are doing a wonder job and are taking requests for new features and ideas.

Check out the forum:
    http://www.lpanel.net/forums/

you should try the trail version for yourself.

take care.

I stand corrected sir and appreciate the update.

The mere fact that the host could manipulate the script to offer those services from his/her partnerships is definitely a strong point. Glad that was cleared up.

Best of luck to you!
    - Tim

What is with the price $149.95 per year lease when you buy this don't you own it?
    If not you would be better off to buy MB or some ones elses package.

Please explain this pricing.

Richard

Well I will say nice program except a few things...

1. The price is crazy
    2. The admin screen not great in 800x600
    3. Way too many links in the side bar area.

I don't know all about the program as I only looked for a min or two....

I think with the price its going to be hard for prople to switch...
    Robert Merrihue - President/CEO
    http://www.bethehost.com
    Where resellers become a host on servers we own and operate.
    Web Hosting Since 2000 *** 12+ Years in the hosting industry

What is with the price $149.95 per year lease when you buy this don't you own it?
    If not you would be better off to buy MB or some ones elses package.

Please explain this pricing.
    Simple:

One must carefully compare all features and then try the software finally conclude why the cost is justified as such.

There is a lot of possitive development here and thus maintaining a justifiable licence fee yearly allows for added features and development. This anual licence includes all the updates and features at no cost. It currently has the new demo online now.

worth the $149 per year price tag.

I agree about the pricing.. you can own whmap for $150, and it works out cheaper in the long run.

A recurring fee of $150 will suit people who NEED the 'brandable' functions it has. But, it doesn't offer anything new apart from that, so it's going to be a hard sell to get people to switch.

I think you should evaluate the pricing again imo, but apart from that, I can see that it has potential

It is going to have to be, buy out right before that product takes off. For that kind of money you can buy MB and get a proven product and a lot less in dollars.

It will not sell like it is priced now in volume.

prepaidinc are you the onwer of this product, it sounds like you are trying to sell it for them.

Richard

... i sent them another couple of emails and filled out their form on the contact section of the web site and still nothing ... why would i by something that they cannot even take the time to reply? product has potential and loads of functionality, but sales leaves a lot to be desired !
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com

i think prepaidinc is a partner of lpanel... and lpanel is developed by datacities- and hostloop is a big partner of lpanel. something like that

just my 2 cents

Originally posted by splot
    i think prepaidinc is a partner of lpanel... and lpanel is developed by datacities- and hostloop is a big partner of lpanel. something like that

just my 2 cents
    sounds confusing

recommendation

prepaidinc are you the onwer of this product, it sounds like you are trying to sell it for them.

Richard
    I would wish to be the owner however I am a licensee holder. I am not a partner ether altough I would like to be very much.

Lpanel to me is the second best thing to cPanel.

Simply said I will also recommend WWD Wild West Domains for reselling domain registration.

There is a lot of wonderfull service and software solutions coming out daily and as many said Lpanel has potential. I operate my business on it and recommend it to anyone running cPanel.

That is all

Well if you are not the owner than you you should have the owner read what people think about the product here at WHT.

That is all

Richard

that great and all ... but i have yet to get an answer to ANY of my emails from them for over a week and a half. I will pass on this for the sole reason that a product does not sell itself, it needs to have a quality team behind it to answer some basic questions every once in a while !

Simple equation: Answer Sales Tickets = Get More Clients !

(I went to school for that!)
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com