ExtremeLinuxTalk.com

I was just wondering if I could get some opinions on the value of ExtremeLinuxTalk.com

Thanks

In money?
    I think it can be of great value, because with a domain like that you can build a great site around it and make a lot of people happy.

www.linuxquestions.org - value - priceless
    money value - no idea

get my point?
    its not always around the money... I dont think its worth that much, however it has value.

Best,
    Eugene.
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

Point well received. I guess this is one of those times that a sites potential out-weights it's assets (i.e. the domain). I had originally planned to just go ahead and sell the name after realising that I wasn't going to have the time to run it, but after reading your comments a few times I think I've changed my mind. Perhaps I'll hold on to it till I can find a couple people to help get it going.

Thanks for your comments, I think I've actually learned a lot about the true value of sites/domains from this, you really do make an excellent point.

PlenoJure I'm glad you recived my point so well!

If you will develop this into a site, the money value of it will rise as well.

Its going into my bookmarks, I'll check it every now and then.
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.