Of these 2 projectors...

which one would you choose?

Considering pricing.... I would mainly be using this as a Home Theater projector... The only differences I see with them is the 300:1 Ratio and the 400:1 Ratio.... which is better? And one is 1024x768 and the other is 800x600...

what would you say?
    You are unique, just like everyone else.

Liverpool, England, UK.
    Id go for the second one, a higher res means better quality on bigger projections. However either way they are a lot of money.

Id personally go for a 42" Plasma, they are much better and must only be about $1700 nowadays? My father uses a projector for all the England Football matches and F1 races (he has one for work) and I personally much prefer my plasma - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002! & - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

No... the cheapest 42" plasma i have seen is 2500 bucks...

but with the higher res... is that for computers only... im talking like hooking this thing to my dvd player and watching movies... presentations from a computer... optional...

i mean... i would rather watch a movie at the size of 84" as opposed to 42" on a plasma... granted the plasma is a better quality... smaller... more money... and im not yet satisfied with plasma...
    You are unique, just like everyone else.

I'd go for this because of XGA. - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.