Questions about ModernBill account

Hi, I see a lot of positive comments about ModernBill here. I use ECHO merchant account and it seems ModernBill is my only option. It seems there are ModernBill has resellers. My question is:

1) It seems the MB reseller can sell limited number of hosted liscence, is that correct? For example, can I buy hosted liscence for 100 domains?

2) If so, will I have option to increase the number or upgrade to unlimited number when my customer base increase?

Thanks!

Well if your worried about cost, you could just get the leased license for $24.95/month unlimited users, or you could get the 250 user license for ~ $185.00

Re: Questions about ModernBill account

Originally posted by huskerchen

1) It seems the MB reseller can sell limited number of hosted liscence, is that correct? For example, can I buy hosted liscence for 100 domains?
    Yes, Modernbill does not sell the 50 domain leased license direct to users, it is available through resellers though.

2) If so, will I have option to increase the number or upgrade to unlimited number when my customer base increase?

Thanks!
    Yes, you should be able to upgrade, although it technically would be up to the reseller. I don't see why they would not upgrade it though.

Hi, I started with the 100 domain option, then when I had about 10 licenses left I moved to the 250 option, then the 500 option and the 1000 option. Make sure you plan a week ahead. If you sell 10 hosting packages a week don't wait until you only have 5 left before you place your order. Sometimes I have had a delay of 3 or 4 days before my license was upgraded.

Upgrading is very simple. Plus, when you upgrade, you push your support 6 months.
    PHP Shopping Cart Software Complete ecommece shopping cart solution (template driven).
    PHPCart.net Simple shopping cart script.

jondolar:

That's what I am planning and I am glad it is available, but how can I find those providers? I searched google and it seems the resellers don't publish their price. I'd like to start from 100 user hosted liscence and will upgrade later if possible. Please recommend.

Thanks!

Re: Questions about ModernBill account

Yes, you can buy them in domain packs. The smallest owned pack you can get is 250. The smallest leased you can get is Unlimited, unless you go through a reseller, then resellers generally have 50 domain licenses. I don't believe they offer 100 domain licenses any more, so the smallest you can get is a 250 owned, or 50 leased.

[/B]
    Yes, you can upgrade to whatever suits your company. If you have a 50 leased, you can upgrade to unlimited(most places, it is only 5 bucks more)

If you have a owned license, you can upgrade to whatever license you think you need. You can also go from leased to owned.
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever