What other hobbies do you have? R/C cars? Car audio? HT audio?

what else are you interested in? i am interrested in R/C cars, but i am getting out, as i dont use mine, and its costly!!!!! and in turn am getting into car audio competition. should be running a nice setup. hope to hit low 150 decibles.
    if your wondering... setup...
    2 Resonant Engineering MT 12"
    2 American Bass vfl 150.1's
    H-O-Alternators 200 amp alt
    Knu wiring (like it matters)
    and a battery, im not sure what battery though.

my R/C car (for sale) is a HPI Nitro MT, nice truck, but i put to much into it.

and what about you guys?

i used to be into MTG, but got out of that before 6th edition, and paintball, but never was really into it.

MIKE
    figuring out what i want to do

i set up loud speaker systems and blast music untill the director nextel's me and tells me to shut it off
    WHT's Own Tekster

Do i have a "Technical Support" sign on my back?
    Listen To Tekster Radio!

Model trains !!!

http://www.mrrkb.com -> My first domain ever, this is what brought me into webhosting. Yeah, model trains brought me to hosting !

I have several hobbies... none of which I have time for these days because of how the hosting business can be

Here are my favorites:

1. Fishing - prefer salt water (live at the beach) but also enjoy fresh water.
    2. Boating - Both for pleasure and fishing.
    3. R/C - all types. Would love to get back into R/C aircraft again but no time. Have 2 planes that haven't flown for more than 4 years. Occasionally run one of my R/C vehicles around and chase the dogs but that's all.
    4. Amateur (HAM) Radio - I started using CB's when I was a kid and have been an FCC licensed Ham operator since 95 (Technician class for those of you familiar with it). Wife is also licensed.
    5. Computers/Electronics - This goes hand in hand with both business and the Ham radio hobby.
    6. Emergency Services - Former Emergency Management employee, volunteer firefighter (on leave of absence), disaster response team member.
    7. National Weather Service certified volunteer Weather tracker & Storm Chaser - only during summer months and haven't been able to do much the past 2 years.

Now, if I could just find time to do any of them again... About the only one I am able to do lately is Ham radio because I have put a couple of radios on my side desk and can monitor/talk while working. Even that is very limited though. Hoping to do a little fishing once the temperatures go up a little more but...

It's been said many times before: The hosting business can eat alot of your time.

Working out at the gym, counts as a hobby? I guess not.

I collect comics, do gardening, play soccer...ummm being a ladies man

Never gave RC a try, but it looks neat. Computers/Electronics is a given I guess. I just recently got started on car audio. I got a Blaupunkt MP3 player (4x50 watt) and Blaupunkt T-Line speakers all the way around to match it. It's good, satisfies me. The 6x9's will give me a light back massage from the rear deck, so they're all I need. Also got some custom rims and the CAI installed on the car. I like doing as much work to it as I can myself.

In the past couple weeks I've gave golfing a shot. It's not nearly as easy as I thought it would be nor nearly as boring as they make it out to be on TV. If I improve, that could become a new hobby.

A former gf's father's hobby was fishing golf balls from the ponds

I'll just copy what's listed in my portfolio.

Business, Martial Arts, Forensics, Psychology, Law Enforcement, Computers, Security, Music I'm also one of the few lucky people that enjoys to work.
    Don't look for a way out.

I am also into RC's, at the moment I have a fresh brand spanking new Sportmaxx I got for xmas I am looking to setup for racing and a Tmaxx roller I am looking to get some parts for so not much going on yet mainly due to the new england weather... www.rcnitrotalk.com is a great RC site if you are into them.

That is about the only hobby I have time for between work so thats about it, would like to get into ATV's also but not much room living in an apartment so that will have to wait a while

Originally posted by timechange.com
    A former gf's father's hobby was fishing golf balls from the ponds
    There's quite a business in that. I saw something about that on "dirty jobs" on Discovery. As long as there are people like me around he'll have plenty of fish out.

Im also into RC.
    I got myself a XTM X-factor.
    Pics can be found here:
    http://www.420th.com/rc/xsideview.jpg

X-factor with My HPI RS4 Type3ss
    http://www.420th.com/rc/2rccars.jpg

Sorry.. camera sucks..

Next hobby on the list: Paintballing..
    PICS:

[at a field.. not my backyard lol]
    http://www.420th.com/ilya/images/ipball.jpg
    http://www.420th.com/ilya/images/mess.jpg
    http://www.420th.com/ilya/images/ilyapball2.jpg

I have more hobbies but no pics for those...
    ping pong, martial arts [judo and jujitsu]
    And many more...

[NOTE: many others posted links to their site for pics, so i wouldnt see it as a problem, but in case this interferes with the self-promotion rule, take note that my site is not commercial.]