Need PHP Scripter to create a basic script(s)

I have a fairly large database of 800ish rows. Here's what I need:

a) A page that displays all the rows having 20 per page with "back/next" buttons [nevermind, already did this myself]
    b) A page that has a box that allows visitors to type in a City, select a state, and search for any rows that match that city/state. Also a box for searching by "company name".
    c) A mini back-end that has a page for "adding" a record, deleting records, and editing existing records.

It's pretty simple really. I can do it myself... but do not have the time. I imagine this will take between 1-2 hours depending on how quick you work.

Give me your price and if it's reasonable I will give you the name of the database fields so you can create these PHP pages for me.

DUE DATE: Tuesday, March 23th at the latest. The earlier the better.

Please have more than "beginner" PHP knowledge. I like clean/optimized code.
    Last edited by Mark226; 03-18-2004 at 09:56 PM.

$30 and i'll get it done over the wknd for you.

$20 done tonight. PM me.

Looks like i have someone for $18 tonight. He did not reply, but IMed. me. So project is taken care of. Thanks guys.

Edit: Doesn't seem as though this guy will do it tonight as promised. I will keep you guys in mind if he does not.

Homeblock. Can you do it tomorrow (Friday) and get it done that same day?

Afraid not. Sunday is all I can do now.

You could have the whole thing done by Sunday? Give me your AIM/Yahoo please.

I can do it in the next 3 hours... for $25. If you want to chat live about it visit http://www.indywebdesign.com and click on the chat live button.
    David Smith

sounds good

Update: Job still open.

Although I have had many replies. I have been unable to get in touch with any of the people above. If anyone is available and online today, please reply or PM me with your screen name so I can get in touch with you.

Update: Paying $30 if someone can guarantee this done by tonight. $25 if by tomorrow. $20 if by Tuesday. PayPal.