Another Story ?

Well, i've looked around, it seems like dedicated, although VDS may still be possible, any ideas ? >>>

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    any ideas ? >>>
    Huh? Are you asking if managed is better than AIT? Two suggestions:

Dont understand your title but if I were you, I dont go with or aitcom. Too many complains. Try other providers. Also, you should know what you need first, then contact with some providers......

Originally posted by Rahil
    Huh? Are you asking if managed is better than AIT? Two suggestions:

Site doesnt work

I already have problems with aitcom at second day of thier service.

1. Slow customer support time.
    2. If you are a self manage sever, and you can not fix remotely, they force you to join support plan $69.95 per month, plus $50 per hour. There is not such thing hand free hosting server, and they dont offer per incident fee like other hosting, so what the point of self-manange server ?
    3. When I call for cacellation, I only hear the voice mail, and no one response in a reasonable time frame.
    4. Raise my righ hand side, and under the oath. All above is the truth .

DJ Plasma is looking for VDS at the price of a server
    AITSUCKS.COM/AITSUCKS.NET is designed, hosted, and maintained by a former AIT customer that - after years of horrid service and unbelievable billing errors - finally wised up and cancelled in January, 2002.
    That's very old story. They might have improved meanwhile. :-)
    Last edited by Imago; 04-02-2004 at 12:45 PM.
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price