Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Maybe we should just make a forum dedicated to just managed.com issues! I don't know why people insist in making these pointless threads about them. Tell us something we don't know. This isn't the managed support forum.

It's not bashing. If a company advertises a service, it should be able to, yes folks, actually provide the service. What a concept! I posted (yet another) horror story of managed.com so that people don't fall into the same trap i did. I do think that location has a big part of the problems. I'm in the north east and they tell me that the routing problems have been isolated in my area, although i find it hard to believe.

Ditto,

i just got a server, the first week the speeds were slower than 56k, now i am on XO and my server is down.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM MANAGED.COM!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rahil
    You pay for what you get. Stop bashing managed.com. There are enough threads about managed.com on WHT, yours is not going to help any.
    While I agree with the NUFF THREADS, it is their right and option to post a thread here. So your STOP BASHING comment is not needed.

Seems like your entire response was to BASH this person?

i just got my server today and it was the 2nd time it went offline. I couldn't have chance to sinish my server setup becasue of this frequesnt downtime from xo bandwidth.

Thanks for the advice, now move on. We've had many, many people inform us of their horrible experiences with managed, and frankly, I'm sick of seeing them.

.... wht? Yeah im pretty new here, but judging from the posts im reading, everyone has problems with these guys.

I agree with "cleanfloor", if they can provide stable hosting service, I do not mind to pay more, but how can hosting company down that often!! It is my 7th time down in 2 weeks.
    Henry

Originally posted by cleanfloor
    .... wht? Yeah im pretty new here, but judging from the posts im reading, everyone has problems with these guys.
    There is also a search feature on these wonderful forums, should you want to continue to waste your time by posting your comments on managed.com.

i am well aware of the search function, however i didn't start looking around on the net until after i had bought a server with these guys. i had too many clients breathing down my neck who needed instant access. I usually do my research before plopping down desent cash, but yall know how it is im sure when people are kavetching at you 24/7

Managed.com Nightmare!

i feel cheated and wronged, i knew managed.com had probalems, but the past month i've read WHT, i've heard mostly good stuff (must have been managed.com employee's doing this)

so i see all this good talk, and i sign up, and it's just a plain nightmare,

anyone have any managed.com refund experiences?

above.net line is up XO is down
    http://boostdomain.com
    Affordable unlimited domain reseller plans
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers

i switched to them from tranxglobal, and i can assure you, its worth the few extra bucks to stay with a gnax company. this is absolutely absurd. they never answer emails, phone messages, or reboot requests. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH MANAGED.COM!
    Hi there,
    Did you mean you switched to Tranxactglobal (GNAX) from Managed.com, or from TX to Managed.com? I don't find a reason you are going from GNAX to Managed.com
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, Telstra SGCS2 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

do you have any info about what is going on?

did you miss the 1000s of posts with negative managed.com feedback?

If you want a company that sells 1000GB of abovenet bandwidth as well as a celeron 2.0Ghz for 55/mo. then you get what you pay for.

oh god....I think thats 5 threads on managed.com today. 4 of them were all lined up in a row at one time; impressing

they do not give refunds, its against their policy. They just give you free useless bandwidth...thats great except that you cant access your server!

Thanks for the advice, now move on. We've had many, many people inform us of their horrible experiences with managed, and frankly, I'm sick of seeing them.
    Just wondering if we can do anything to prevent our members from suffering at Managed's service? Perhaps we can have only ONE thread in a section for clients to comment about their providers, including Managed.

What do you think?
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, Telstra SGCS2 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

i switched to managed.com from tranxglobal because of their prices. I thought i could save some bucks....turns out to just be a nightmare

3 Managed.com post's in a row! All newbies.

clearhos, cleanfloor, Kinko

Hmmmm . . .
    Sid Shroff
    Senior Enterprise Web Administrator
    IIS, .NET, MS SQL
    SidShroff.com

Originally posted by cleanfloor
    they do not give refunds, its against their policy. They just give you free useless bandwidth...thats great except that you cant access your server!
    Usually their speeds are good, they're just doing some maintenance though. I don't know what, but rumor has it that it's something to do with XO. Give it a week or so. Open a ticket for more info.

Calm down.. just take this as a lesson.

Thank you.

Gooooodness....

Looked in the dedicated server forum, and there are 4 threads about the same thing (xo bandwidth, outages, etc) with managed.com all at the top. Merged them, as they're all pretty much the same.

Are there any long term managed.com people who have had the service for a while and are happy with it? I've only had the server for a week or two, but in the grand scheme of things, how are things generally?

Bungi.net is now routing 66.79.180.XXX range ;\

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast