Just ordered a server from servermatrix :)

Support seems good so far, they called me shortly after I placed the order to confirm, and told me when it should be available.

Hopefully, uptime would be good as well. Anyone here who are/were customers of servermatrix know how good their network uptime is, and if their hardware is reliable?
    Dating Revolution Method - Book on how to meet and attract women

Re: Just ordered a server from servermatrix :)

Originally posted by ewhost
    Support seems good so far, they called me shortly after I placed the order to confirm, and told me when it should be available.

Hopefully, uptime would be good as well. Anyone here who are/were customers of servermatrix know how good their network uptime is, and if their hardware is reliable?
    I think you can FIND the INFORMATION you are looking for by doing a SEARCH .

I can tell you, first hand, their network and equipment has been rock solid. Support is a bit slow at times, but I believe they are genuinely working on that.

Overall, a "Grade A" company.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

We have been with The Planet/Servermatrix for a year and must say that over the year the network has been solid. There have been a few issues with packetloss and switch issues over the the last month or two, but I believe they have them worked out and expect continued high performance from the network.

The support issues need to be resolved, but they say they are working on them.

Good Luck with your new server.
    Rob
    Founder and former owner of SRLnet. Sold in 2006