Thread: Templates

Templates

Is boxedart.com a good place to buy templates? How long will it take to actually receive and start working on the template after you pay for the yearly fee??

They were pretty good under their particular circomstances. I signed up and the next day there servers went down Foonet. Anyways, it took them 3 days to get the ship back a float. However, the time it took from payment to access was about 12 hours. I was a little dissapointed that it took so long. But their templates are worth every pennie and the time is well spent. A great company...use them I recomend
    -Mosdet

I have just purchased it.....hopefully everything will turn out just fine.

I've had a BA account for over a year (back when it was only $29 a year. thank god they grandfather the prices).

USed several of the templates for sites I've built...good quality for the most part. The addition of logos is a boon.

Is boxedart.com a good place to buy templates?
    Yes I think that is serious company - try also www.toptemplatestore.com for a wide variety of them.

If you search carefully, you may find some free templates. Othere than that, you can get about 100 on eBay for $0.49.

Yes, they are good.Also, you can checkout templatemonster too.