Billing System (Not For Hosting)

Does anyone know of a decent billing system that is not directly for web-hosting? I am looking for a billing system that will integrate with Authorize.net for a small local business venture, but have not really been able to find such a solution.

I've seen may shopping carts and most are ok, though offer little to now customization, which is a must as we do not want the website looking like every other website out there using the cart .

Any suggestions are appreciated!

A bit more expensive at $1400; we don't quite need something that large , though it does seem nice. We do not need anything extravogant, we just need something basically to keep track of orders and that will be preferably web-based, if at all possible.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I believe orchard is something that might peak your interest.

www.orchard.com

Im looking at it right now for my hosting stuff (although I prolly don't make enough to justify it yet)
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

Looks like a search engine has taken that domain?

or I got it wrong (just redid my xp box yesterday here at work) so Im a bit short on links atm

Maybe its orchardbilling.com ??

dunno....
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

heh, nope, not that one either

ahah

http://www.billingorchard.com/

there it is

=P
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

ClientExec is still pretty neutral. You *should* be able to apply it to a non-hosting setup.

Originally posted by DanX
    ClientExec is still pretty neutral. You *should* be able to apply it to a non-hosting setup.
    I agree with that too... CE is very versatile, and could be used in many different industries.
    Brad Baker www.rochen.com
    Rochen - True Premium Shared & Reseller Hosting since 2000
    Better Support: Expert support 24/7 from Red Hat and Cisco Certified Engineers
    Joomla! Core Team Member Joomla Tutorials

i suggest Typical Inoice, it was good, not as good as whois.cart but still good

http://www.typicalgeek.com
    WHT's Own Tekster

Do i have a "Technical Support" sign on my back?
    Listen To Tekster Radio!