Integrate CDG Commerce Gateway With Oscommerce

Do you guys know how to integrate CDG Commerce gateway with Oscommerce shopping cart . I hope it work's same as Authorizenet gateway module as installed in Oscommerce.

Thanks

Please see my e-mail... there is an off the shelf module now available which is 100% compatible with it.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

If I remember correctly from one of Chris' recent posts, they have created an Authorize.net emulation mod for their own gateway which is still in the testing phases. They also offer actual Authorize.net gateway so you have the option of both if you are with them.

It also says on their WHT promo page that they offer FREE Shopping Cart and FREE Integration Help so I'm sure they would help you figure it all out.

I'm sure Chris will pop in here and give more details

[ EDIT: Chris beat me to it!! Why does that not surprise me?? ]

Chris is a great guy !

Thanks.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!