Experienced systems administrator looking for remote system administration work.
Have 5 years+ experience working with Linux distributions, namely Slackware & Debian but have also worked with Redhat. Some knowledge of BSD (Open & Free), however am a fast learner and willing to put the effort into learning anything new.

Last worked for Gyron Internet, however have done work for many other individuals and companies over the last 5 years (Email me for references) - mainly updating systems, upgrading kernels, troubleshooting various issues.

Am currently available during UK weekdays, on demand almost 24/7 however typically conduct the majority of work outside of peak hours.
Also available for helpdesk work.

In the past, have previously installed, setup and maintained the following:
apache(+modssl, php4, many other common addons)
qmail(+vpopmail, with antispam and antivirus measures)
+ more, ask if necessary.

Have recently began to use Ensim, and am comfortable with managing it.

Located in East Anglia, UK. Have own transport and am willing to visit datacentres etc. as and when required, if necessary.

Salary fully negotiable, as I am a student I'm not expecting vast amounts. (In line of 50-100/week depending on the nature of the work required?)

Please don't hesitate to email me for further information, am open to any offers whatsoever and will consider anything.

Am also available for courier of servers/hardware within England.