Thread: praise vpscolo

Thumbs up praise vpscolo

I'm writing this post to let you know i hav get a good vps from vpscolo.

this is a second month i m use their services.. they are seting up my server very fast. n they also offer me a good price.

i m junior technical support for my company, i hav learn a ot of things from their support.

i m very satistify their professionally and excellent support. they response to me quickly... they did the job very well.

believe I have made the right choice to select vpscolo as my server provider. I look forward to a continued the good relationship with Rus,jvds or vpscolo.

thank you rus n colovps n jvds again.

Never doubted that

Rus is a great guy and I'm currently working out something with him, hope we get to have some-sort-of-partnership.

yes.. he is great guy. ^_^

yup

I agree, rus a nice guy

*cough* yes rus is a great buy and I wish I could be him *cough*

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Rus,

I signed up yesterday for the VPSCP1 plan with CPanel, fantastico and 64 more ram and still waiting for the url for credit card payment.
    Please help me ASAP.

Many thanks,
    Agus Sandy

You should probably contact him directly. Although he frequents these boards, they're certainly not an "official support channel" for any company that I'm aware of. I won't be surprised that he eventually responds to your request here, but you may be served faster with direct contact.
    ServInt
    Providing Managed VPS for over 11 years
    Managed Dedicated Servers for almost 19 years!
    http://www.servint.net

From the VPSColo website ...

To allow us to train up new staff we are not currently accepting any new orders. Please feel free to browse the site but be aware any orders filed will not be accepted.
    This has been posted for a week or two. But Rus said they would not be accepting any new orders for 2 weeks so hopefully you will be able to get your server soon - I am very happy with mine.

Bob,

Thanks for your help. Just got reply from him saying that he wont be accepting new order for couple days.
    I really need a VPS right now and I see you are with Servint. My question is do I really need to provide my tax id or ssn to sign up with servint? Also some people here mentioned about spam emails.

Many thanks,
    Agus

Thank you to you too rokamortis!

I signed up with vpscolo in January and I have to echo these comments, everything has been perfect, maybe a few minutes of downtime that I didnt even notice but thats going to happen, Rus has been great and very patient as it seems alot of his customers (including me) are ones that have outgrown a shared enviroment but dont know alot on the server side, I have learned alot since being there and look forward to the future
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

well, vpscolo is accepting new order now, i want to host my site with them but $38.90 is out of my budget. maybe vps want to be my sponsor?
    small site site with 2k visitor and 100k pageview/day

what is your site title? url?

Originally posted by ixue
    well, vpscolo is accepting new order now, i want to host my site with them but $38.90 is out of my budget. maybe vps want to be my sponsor?
    small site site with 2k visitor and 100k pageview/day