Template Design Request

Hello all again!

I'm back and I've got another request. I'm looking for someone who will do some design work for me. Here's what I need:

Site: Have You Seen This Shirt?
    Site to model after: TemplateMonster.com template #4456
    Flash animation needed: No

Details: For the sake of copyright, intellectual property and such, I do not want an exact replica of the site template offered there, but I would like something similar to that. For sure, I would like to keep the same font style (or something extremely similar) and the appearance/style of the blackboard in the upper-left corner as that will be the logo. I will define that further in a moment. After completion of the site, I will be needing a corresponding logo for use on a tee shirt. However, the agreement for the tee shirt design will need to be decided later because of the intellectual property rights surrounding the design. You may wish to keep this in mind when designing the layout that some part(s) of the site will probably be included into the t-shirt design, but do not let the t-shirt design influence the site's overall appearance. Please try to keep to the suggested site mentioned above.

Requirements: Aside from above information, I would like a two page design. One being the "homepage" with content similar to that of the example site. The other page would be a sub-page which would have all of the same elements of the homepage, just not the "About", "Gallery", "News" and "Interests" blocks.

Logo Design: I would like to utilize the blackboard image in the upper-left corner as well as the chalk-style drawing and writing. However, rather than a human silhouette I would like a tee shirt-shaped silhouette with a question mark in the center of the shirt. The text should read, "Have You Seen This Shirt?", with some sort of stylistic emphasis on the word "You".

Submission Information: Please DO NOT submit portfolios. I appreciate the effort and hard work put into these portfolios, but I know what I'm looking for in a site template and have no reason to look at one. (Sorry!)
    What I am looking for is a JPG, PNG, or GIF sample of the requested work. You may watermark the image(s), but please do not let the watermark detract from the overall appearance of the submission. (In other words, the transparent-style watermarks are much appreciated, but colored watermarks are acceptable.) I would prefer that submissions are posted here as either an attachment to your posting or as a URL, but if so desired, you may e-mail the submission to me at: webmaster@any-hoo.com.

Delivery: PSD source file(s), any fonts used (specifically those that are not standard to Windows) and sliced HTML for both pages.

Payment Method: Paypal upon completion of the project.

Price: $50-$100. Can be negotiated at completion of project.

Availability: All submissions will be accepted through Friday, April 16th, 2004 at 11:59pm (CST; GMT -0600). However, I reserve the right to quit accepting submissions early, pending a five-day (5) notice in this thread.

Project deadline: I would like this project completed (collectively the site design and shirt design) by Tuesday, June 1st, 2004. However, the earlier, the better!

Questions? If you have any questions about this project, please post your questions here and I will answer them as soon as possible to the best of my abilities. You may also contact me via e-mail at: webmaster@any-hoo.com

Thank you in advance to those who participate in this! I look forward to seeing your submissions and wish good luck to all who participate!

Go to TemplateTuning
    They do the templates customization of any complexity. So you can simply purchase this template from TM and customize it there.
    Regards,
    Maximus

Go to TemplateTuning
    They do the templates customization of any complexity. So you can simply purchase this template from TM and customize it there.
    I see little point in this site at all. For 100$ you can get a freelancer capable of doing this.

Regards,
    Paul B. Riddick
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Im interested, I would do it for around 6 thousand dollars, After discussing details...
    Free Image Hosting::imguploads.net

Go to TemplateTuning
    Thanks for the suggestion, Maximus. Truth of the matter is that TT and I haven't exactly gotten along real well. I won't elaborate on this thread simply because it's irrelevant to the matter, but that's why I didn't just flat-out buy the template through them.

Im interested, I would do it for around 6 thousand dollars, After discussing details...
    Sherdog, as much as I'm sure your work would honestly be worth the $6,000 upon completion, I just don't have that much (or anything near that) in my advertising budget at the moment. Thanks for your offer, but I'm going to decline it.

I think Sherdog quoted the work WITH Flash.
    James Talbot
    TLBInteractive
    E-Mail - james@tlbinteractive.com

lol