Question globalmerchantaccounts.com - who used?

I just find it.
    At 1st look it's interesting, but look at the bottom of their main page

Anybody know this company?
    Any comments, skills?
    Regards,
    SAV

Looks like a "feeder page" used with SEO to draw in leads. I used to know a person who had 20 such sites to get leads for offshore merchant accounts.

My suggestion to you is this - TREAD VERY CAREFULLY when dealing with offshore processors. Most of the legitimate ones focus solely on very high volume, high risk merchants that can't be underwritten by typical U.S. processors.

I don't know this particular company or even who this company "really" is.... but just be very careful. Offshore processing is a minefield so make sure to do your due diligence every step of the way.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Originally posted by cdgcommerce
    My suggestion to you is this - TREAD VERY CAREFULLY when dealing with offshore processors. Most of the legitimate ones focus solely on very high volume, high risk merchants that can't be underwritten by typical U.S. processors.

I don't know this particular company or even who this company "really" is.... but just be very careful. Offshore processing is a minefield so make sure to do your due diligence every step of the way.
    Thank you cdgcommerce!

It's very difficult for non-US residents like me find cheap and ( or - but? ) reliable CC processing company, specialy if you have small monthly income.
    Regards,
    SAV

globalmerchantaccounts.com, never heard of them.

Most the posters on here only really have experience in the US domestic side of business. The americans call us "Offshore" but really we are called "International".

There are many people to work with and a few to avoid.

For example: www.global-bill.com and www.ez-charge.com is a con. They charge $2500 for an account but you dont actually get anything. You just end paying the money to some latvians. Great if you can get away with it

What country are you based in.

The others to try and come highly approved are:

www.process54.com
    www.ibill.com
    www.worldpay.com

Its allright for the Americans as they only pay 2.5% ish but us "International" lot have to pay a lot more.

Simple solution lets all move the states

Thanks

G

Originally posted by 74s3
    The others to try and come highly approved are:

www.process54.com
    www.ibill.com
    www.worldpay.com
    I've seen this company's site except ibill - $35-50/month payment - too high price for me
    I'm not a big reseller - I just want to sell some free space for small price.
    Ikobo lookd very good vith their CC but I'm not sure if it's reliable company...
    Last edited by sav; 03-18-2004 at 02:31 AM.
    Regards,
    SAV

iKobo is ok. Not perfect and not the best support, but it does allow for a wide range of transactions and to countries where PayPal and others do not support them.

iBill & WorldPay has been around for a long time.

Process54.com - not familiar with them.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Thank you cdgcommerce!

It's one only way for me - just test Ikobo

Thank you to everyone here for your help!
    Have a nice business!
    Regards,
    SAV

CDGCOMMERCE,

Process54.com are owned by AVP Solutions (Trading over 15 years in California).

Its their high risk website to seperate from their domestic.

Thanks

G