Should I go with hostnexus?

I realize that hostnexus is a little more expensive but they seem like a quality hosting provider should I sign up with them and ditch mesopia.com?

Well, if you're asking me, I'd have to say yes.

Seriously though, we do seem to be getting clients almost daily from WHT (judging by the "Found" field in the signup form) but I don't know any resellers of ours that are regular members here.

Must be a cpanel thing.
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

I would go with hostnexus But too bad I couldn't

Originally posted by NexDog
    Well, if you're asking me, I'd have to say yes.
    Like anyone here expects you to say no.

Though I have to say, we've been getting more clients from WHT more often these days.

Must be the weather.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Just remember this, even though they might be more expensive that additional money is probably put into better hardware, better internet connections and well paid staff.

In the long run if you are serious (or even semi-serious) about hosting you would rather pay a few dollars extra each month for this rather than waiting 12 hours for your sites to come back up or worse a week before you get an answer to a technical problem.
    Richard
    Multiple Domain Hosting | See our Ad in PC Magazine
    Windows Reseller Hosting @ www.e3servers.com

Click the little 'Search' button on the bottom of NexDog's post -- you'll see that he's contributed a (helpful) lot to WHT. When I was first getting acclimated with Plesk myself, I searched google for an answer, and actually found it on his site. That's about all I can contribute, though, since I haven't hosted with them myself.

One thing to keep in mind is that the extra costs are not likely just profit for the the company but extra investment into the services that you will be using. They seem to be a well respected company in this community and I doubt that you would be disappointed in your choice.

If I was looking for a host that offered Plesk, they would likely be one of my first choices.

Good Luck.
    Rob
    Founder and former owner of SRLnet. Sold in 2006

Conclusion

Whelp I went with hostnexus and they have exceptional support I must say. The only problem now is how to get my refund from MESOPIA.COM and access to the domain I registered LOL! This ought to be an adventure from a company who's dns can be resolved half of the time.

Re: Conclusion

Originally posted by hysteriaweb
    Whelp I went with hostnexus and they have exceptional support I must say. The only problem now is how to get my refund from MESOPIA.COM and access to the domain I registered LOL! This ought to be an adventure from a company who's dns can be resolved half of the time.
    I wouldn't call that a problem, you e-mailed for cancellation earlier, and since that e-mail, your account has been cancelled, a refund issued and instructions have been sent to you on how to access your domain.

Thank you,

Jay
    * GeekStorage.com, LLC - Offering awesome website hosting for over 9 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Pure SSD VPS * Managed Dedicated