How long for an OS reload?

I have been waitng almost 18 hours for an OS reload(hacked server) for an RLX Planet server. Fortunately this was not a production server. I called the noc serveral times and finally called my sales rep. After the problem still was not resolved, I went to cancel the 2 servers I have setup. And of course my rep was very nice and understanding and convinced me to give the Planet another shot. Of course it is supposedly being done now as I write this. They are on the clock and have a half hour to complete this. I'm not sure I should give them another chance, but we'll see. If I stay, they will be tested again next week when I ask them to repartiton the servers so I can load HSphere on them. After the latest security issues with Cpanel, I am done with them.

The average should be 12 Hours more or less
    ^_^

Ha ha, they got the server backup after 18 hours and disregarded my partition request. Can you imagine this?

too bad to hear that. I'm about to get a total control server at TP. Dont TP customers get better support then SM ?
    yeah.. i'm useless!

That is supposed to be the case, but support is somewhat disorganized. I actually spoke to the RLX supervisor yesterday. He was a reasonable man and made no excusses whatsoever. He wanted to talk to me to see why things went so wrong so that he can make sure they correct the problem.