Vital Questions!

I am starting my webhosting site soon. I have the site finished, but although I have collated more than enough knowledge to start now, I was after some professional advise, aka the good people of WHT.

I have purchased a whm autopilot license basically to wait for version 3 however I have heard it may be until the end of May to the middle of June before we see version 3. This is a real pity as I wanted to start the site using Version 3 of whmap as I'm not to keen on V2. So would anyone reccomend Modernbill? I can afford it but is it the better script?

The second thing is a payment processor. What in your opinion is the best to use? The most important thing is I want a system that will easily bill the client monthly, automatically. As I am charging on a monthly basis for my services. I cant afford WorldPay but any others I would like your advise on.

Thanks for your time,

I am in the same boat as you (and you wondered who was snoring from the life raft).

I going to get WHM 2 as the upgrade to 3 is free. Client Exec may be another option for you if you don't want to wait.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -- Ben Franklin
    Twice Tied Laces

I prefer Modernbill, it's complicated script, but it can do just about anything you cold possibly want.

Screw outside scripts, internal custom scripts are where it's at

By the way, when you said web hosting site...that made me a tad worried, hopefully you know there's a lot more to running a business than the site?

Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
    PayPal is a good payment processor. I use PHP Coin for hosting management and it is free at but I am starting to hate it and I think I will switch to Modernbill or Whois.Cart sometime if the future.

Colorado, USA
    I heard several different opinions about Whoiscart. I am not sure if it really meets your needs. On the other side - I would be careful waiting for a script release. What if it gets delayed another 3 months.
    Web Hosting Resource Kit - Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Tutorials

Satyr, Chrisalya, Canada
    Modernbill is the best. I highly recommend it

Seattle, WA
    ModernBill sucks. Stick with WHMAP.
    Jim Reardon - jim/