Thread: Ais Media

Ais Media

I am interested in finding a reseller for hosting, website design, merchant services, etc. I have been looking into AIS media. There were a few responses to a similar post a year or so ago, but I am wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with AIS or anyone who wanted to post, who didn't get a chance to post on the old thread?

Any other resellers you would recommend?

Thanks,
    Jonathon

I am in discussion with AIS Media about their license.
    They charge about 9k for local license and also they do provide training to set you up for starting your business.

Can some one share their experience with AIS Media ?

Exactly *what* are you paying 9K for?

What does this license include?
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

AIS Media

I've been an AIS eBusiness Service Provider (eBSP) for slightly over six months now and it has been a real positive experince for me. I won't get into exactly how much money I've made but I was able to quit my full time job earlier in May as a Unix Systems Administrator to work my business full time. This is my first business and my wife is very pleased that I'm no longer working late nights and weekends.

I find some of the other postes in this thread silly. These people obviously don't know what they're talking about and have obviously never actually worked with AIS. Otherwise they would know that what AIS Media's program is NOT a franchise but a licensing program --- quite different. I operate my business under my own company name and the only fees AIS Media ever charges me is for the Internet services I order from them. I pay AIS a wholesale price and charge my cusotmers a retail price. I pay no royalty fees or other fees. It's that simple.

The user who's complaining about the web site he received with the program must be on pills. I receive nothing but compliments about my site. But you can be the judge. Just ask AIS to show you a demo of the site you receive before you sign up.

In summary, I had my business completely up and running within three weeks of signing up. I closed first web development project exactly 7 days later and made about $2,500 on it. But if you sign up and do nothing, then don't expect results. You do need to put work into growing your business. AIS will help you generate leads and even close sales but they won't do everything for you. That's why it's YOUR business. I hope this helps.

P.S.
    Ask AIS if they have any special vouchers available when you sign up. I received one valued at $495 which I used to get my own credit card merchant account and Authorizenet processing system setup. Now customers can sign up for web hosting accounts and pay with their credit card on my website automatically.

I was looking at AIS Media too. The the last post sounds just like the presentation I was given on the telephone. I have to wonder if it was written by someone in AIS Media.

My main concern is that I'm locking myself into design rates that can change at anytime; they aren't very competitive to begin with. Another concern is they won't provide me ANY revenue projections or references and that's fishy.

Thumbs up AIS Media

I did find several of AIS Media's eBusiness Service PRoviders on my own and I talked with them. One individual was very short with me and told me he was running late for an appointment with one of his customers. He did tell me that he's been working with AIS for about 1.5 years now and that he's happy with the relationship but he didn't go into much detail. I think he was suspicious of me.

The second person I talked to is in Texas and he was a little more helpful, although he also said he didn't have much time to talk. He actually visited AIS MEdia in Atlanta before he signed up and he was able to meet their President at the data center when they did a facility tour for some of their customers. He said the money he's making with the web hosting every month is really starting to add up he's a little disappointed that he's only had the time to get a couple of new web design customers a month b/c he works his business during nights and weekends mostly. He's worked with AIS for about 5 months now and plans to go full time in September.

The third person was a woman in California who's been working with AIS for about 8 months now. She was really surprised that I called her but then became pretty laid back and friendly when she fond out I was in PA. She said that her only complaint is that she's three hours behind and that the AIS trainign sessions only run during regular business hours EST. She would prefer evening sessions California time. She said she signed up because her brother's wife has been working with AIS for over a year and encouraged her to get into the business too.

All in all, based on what I've seen and heard, AIS seems like a good company. I was skeptical at first and just because a company's in a big glass building shouldn't impress you. You have to look further. Their BBB and D&B profile however is good and I couldn't find any negative press either. I like that they've been in the business of selling Internet services for so many years before they started this program. It shows me that they know what they're doing.

I submitted my application this past Friday and I'm waiting to be approved. I'll post my first-hand experiences in a couple of months if someone asks.

It's confirmed: these guys are a bust. Spend your money with a company that will give you refferences of profitable franchises. Period. Stay away.

A Bust?

Scamfinder, what did you find that confirmed this as a bust.

I was telling someone on another thread that the best thing to do is find some of the current partners by googling the website text.

The fact that all the people that Pastorhartman contacted were busy is a good sign to me

Good Luck!

E.K.

Originally posted by scamfinder
    I was looking at AIS Media too. The the last post sounds just like the presentation I was given on the telephone. I have to wonder if it was written by someone in AIS Media.

My main concern is that I'm locking myself into design rates that can change at anytime; they aren't very competitive to begin with. Another concern is they won't provide me ANY revenue projections or references and that's fishy.
    Easily could have been, you get a lot of those "one post wonders" at WHT.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Ironically, I did what you suggested, E.K.! I contacted several current AIS business "owners" .

I Googled:

If-you-need-high-quality-web-design-that-delivers-tangible-results,-look-no-further.-Our-team-has-the-talent-and-experience-to-make

You should do the same.