Lightbulb Web Hosting Co. For Sale

We are an established Canadian web hosting company that began in 1998. We currently have just over 120 customers most of which pay annually. 3 clients pay quarterly. Annual gross income is around $16,000 Cdn. Only costs are for 2 linux servers at rackshack.net. Only 1 is necessary, we bought the 2nd to move clients over to the new server (some are moved). Clients can be moved over to your servers if you wish. Cost of 1 server at rackshack is $129 U.S./mo.

Our primary clientelle are tourist resorts, if you are looking to break into this market, this is a good in.

We are seeking $20,00 Cdn. (approx. $15,000 U.S.). Payments by hosting clients to date will be subtracted from your price.

Reason for selling is that we are primarily a web design and graphic design company and wish to concentrate on design only. As such, preference will be given to hosting companies, not other design companies. We would agree to refer web design clients to the purchaser for hosting.

I have a couple questions.

1) are you selling this as a whole company(website and everything)? If so are you willing to part out clients?

2) Can I get a break down of the client packages?
    - 7de5igns

Will you sell a few customers only ?

We would also be interested in buying a few clients.
    Lee W.

interested

Jadey,

I am interested in acquiring your client base. Please email me at russell(at)icanx.com with more information.
    AlienLayer - AlienVPS.com / UFOHost.net / AlienRack.com
    Web HostingReseller HostingVPS HostingDedicated Servers
    Follow Us @alienlayer on twitter

Hii

we'd be interested in knowing some more, please fwd details or an NDA over to
    acquisitions [at] othellotech.net

thanks
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Jadey,

Please contact me via e-mail at rmadison (at) dotcanada.com, or call 1-866-319-HOST. We are a Canadian Web Host and we will treat your customers well.

Thank you,

Richard
    .: Richard

Jadey I tried pming you but you can't recieve them because you do not have 5+ post. Please feel free to e-mail me personally bakir@xliya.com or phone me (519)721-1251. Xliya CO's offices are located in Canada as well.
    - 7de5igns

I dont think its a good idea to sell customers to different companies, i mean they put there trust in your service, and its bad enough you cant comply with it, but i think hes going about it the right way, find atleast 2 companies that have a good rep, and spilt the load, so than the customers will be happy. But you cant sell 5, 10, 20 here and there.
    RackRhino Server Locations: MO, MI, NY, FL, UK
    Shared, Dedicated, Managed & Reseller.

Re:

Please contact me at chris [at] e-tech-solution.com with details.

Sincerely,
    Chris Kennelly

e-Tech-Solution.com

Hi.

Email us at acquisitions @ sprintserve.net with details of:

1. The packages each of the clients are on.
    2. The amount per client
    3. The resources per client
    4. Actual usages.
    5. Billing cycle i.e. when it is up for renewal.
    6. Other relevant information eg. what else is included in the sale.

Thanks.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

Please email additional info or your NDA to cts@dragon.com.

Has anyone recieved a response?
    - 7de5igns

Hi, I will respond via email to those who requested it now. I just posted this yesterday. I am pleased to see there is interest.