Require template for personal site

I am looking for a template for a personal site I am designing it is a sort of "buddy" site and I just want to have a template that consist of the following design. The main page which will consist of nice modern color scheme and a 3 column layout with the center column taking up the most space, and room on the side for side boxes. The top box I figure this will be large with some areas in which I can add images and such later.

Basically, I am creating a "friendster" type of site for learning expierence, and a group of some close friends in my area, who none of them can do any graphics or web design. All offers will be considered and any link to your work would be appreciated.

Feel free to PM or post here any offers.

Hello,
    The Adept-Art team is willing to do this for you. I have pmed you with the quote, portfolio and other things needed for the project. Thanks in advance.

Ryan, Adept-Art Team.
    Last edited by Extrafifty; 03-17-2004 at 06:09 PM.
    talkProgramming- How to's and Programming News!

$50.00

PM me if interested.

Note: My portfolio is currently down. Please contact me so i could show you some of my work.
    HQ Max hqmax.com

CooperInt

You do not have enough posts to read any PMs or that is what the system is telling me.

I can advise to check Template Monster Personal Pages

Especially this one and this one

Cheers.
    Regards,
    Maximus

Originally posted by Maxxximus
    I can advise to check Template Monster Personal Pages

Especially this one and this one

Cheers.
    Thanks for the tip they look nice, but it looks like too much work for a novice like me to shape into what I really need. I am looking for a site that is easily maintained and having something easy to change.

email sent