Exclamation Regsoft.com - Stay Away

We have used Regsoft.com as a third party billing provider since February 2002. Our account has been terminated before 12 hours without notification and thousands of dollars has been blocked. We are stable and profitable company and will pass through this without problems but what about if we depended on them.

I have called Regsoft.com at least 5 times within the last 10 hours. Nobody helped me and all they did is to transfer me to a call answering machine.

Some of their Customer Support operators are very unfriendly and all of them did nothing for us. All we have recieved from Regsoft.com is this message:

Dear Dimitar,

Effective immediately, RegSoft.com has terminated your eCommerce service agreement as well as all related services for site ID ... Your RegSoft.com account has been terminated for your product is drawing a very high number of fraudulent purchase attempts. All funds remaining within your account as of the date of termination will be held for a reasonable period of time, but in any event not less than 120 days, to allow a sufficient time period for the processing of possible customer chargebacks and returns against which the remaining funds in your account will be applied. If you have any questions, please reply to this email and your concerns will be promptly addressed.

Sincerely,
    RegSoft.com

The only explanation is "account has been terminated for your product is drawing a very high number of fraudulent purchase attempts".

Well... I suppose that they are responsible to stop fraudulent activity. We pay them a lot of money every month.

All the Best
    Dimitar
    CEO
    Last edited by dawhb; 03-17-2004 at 09:04 AM.
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

Sounds to me like they are taking the ps

Sounds to me like it might be time for you to consider bringing that aspect of your billing/payment processing in-house, either with your own merchant account or with a reputable 3PP.

Sorry to hear of your troubles on the above.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Well! We are going to cope with this issue. But it is going to be really tiresome.

BTW. These guys are going to beat the Olympic record on worst customer support for Payment Processors. We still do not have even a single e-mail with answer to our questions.

Dimitar
    CEO

Regsoft.com finaly activated our account so maybe I have to apologize them. Look at their message

Hello,

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for this issue. Your account was inactivated due to a questionable amount of fraudulent order attempts. Upon further investigation we have agreed to reactivate your account. Please note that if we see an increase in fraudulent orders placed for your products we may be forced to terminate your account in the future. We understand that this fraudulent activity may not be your fault, but we will be unable to continue with your account if your product is attracting too many fraudulent purchases. Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you.

Regards,
    Bradley Moreland
    RegSoft Vendor Services
    [email protected]

RegSoft.com, Inc. E-Commerce Solutions,
    A service of Digital River, Inc.
    http://www.regsoft.com

Well we really have received some fraudulent orders but we didi not processed them.

We are going to restrict some coutries with fraudulent activities.

Regards
    Dimitar