Thread: mod ideas

mod ideas

ok... i have just bought a 1982 Ford Mustang with the standard equipment, but with a new motor. Only problem now is... I have no idea of how to mod it.
    Any thoughts?

Any pictures of it so far? I could give some ideas if I know how it looks now.
    Money is the root of all evil. So if you don't want to go crazy, give it all to me

hood scoop, raised in the back, spoiler, rims, low pro tires, pissin on a honda sticker...

Make it all Black, with Black 20's, Tint windows, nice System in the back, not too much, put some muscle on there so people can hear you from Blocks away... and a spoiler would be nice..

Go play Need For Speed Underground.. That game may influence you haha, it influenced me.
    Money is the root of all evil. So if you don't want to go crazy, give it all to me

Originally posted by JWise
    Go play Need For Speed Underground.. That game may influence you haha, it influenced me.
    So true...

get a pair of huge fury dice and dangle them from the rear view mirror, then get a green stripe sun visor thing with 'Errolb' written over the driver and 'Me chick' written over the passenger side.

trust me man you'l be the coolest dood on the planet then.......

oh and a set of carlos fandango extra wide wheels to top the look off.......

wow had to add this i'm inspired, get the insides decked out in leopard print, get your self a zoot suit in spangley green and a big wide brimmed hat to look like a 70's pimp mobile, man you would stand out like a stand outy thing that stands out a lot.....
    Last edited by phill2003; 03-17-2004 at 11:20 AM.