P4host asleep at the wheel?

All of my sites are up and running fine but there doesn't seem to be anybody working over there at P4host.com. Their front page states "Technical Support e-mails are answered via e-mail 24 hours a day, 365 days a year" yet my support ticket hasn't been answered in a week. Another customer stated they haven't had any support replies for two weeks. No sitings of the admin on the forums either. What in the world gives?

what is the ticket number?
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

You may contact inteltechs. He is on WHT all the time, therefore I believe there must be miscommunication in between.

::pokes Wong:: You're about 21 minutes too late, bud. ::chuckles::
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

I'll PM info you and bring it back to p4host but I'm not the only one over there complaining about being stranded by no support. They shouldn't be ignored just because they didn't come over here to complain.

It seems like a one man show to me. Kevin is the only staff.

You might want to create a new support ticket if needed. I know sometimes I miss tickets - or say to myself "I'll answer this in 15 minutes" and totally forget about it.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

This thread is 1 month old... the issue must be solved by now