iPowerWeb left a mark

Windows hosting? Do it on your home IIS. Better than Ipowerweb could ever do. Talking to support is like beating up on a person in a coma, except the person in the coma might come out of it. Their auto-responders and English-as-a-third-language support team would be hard to tell apart except for the poor grammar on the <insert word here> form. Aparently, "escalated" means "ignored" at iPowerWeb.
    My site went down daily. Netcraft gave the server a stellar 1 day maximum up time. "Woo! Look Cletus! A whole day! D'oh, there it goes again..."

iPowerweb 30 day 'unconditional guarantee'? Don't believe it.
    They say they'll refund my money sometime in the next month after I dropped them like the #$@% they are. We'll see.

BOO!

I'm now going to host from home.

Ipowerweb has always been a unix shop. They only got into Windows because they probably felt they were ignoring the Windows market. I too tested an IpowerWeb windows account and I have to say it's pretty pathetic.

I always felt if you're going to do Windows related programming, then it's best to host at a company that does only Windows. Ipowerweb proved my assumption correct. A host that is used to only doing unix hosting cannot do Windows hosting that well.

thnx 4 the tip, i'll say away from em

Ahhh Ipower, the Russian Roulette of the hosting world!

Ahhh Ipower, the Russian Roulette of the hosting world!
    No-no-no. It's more like flipping a coin.

I had a few of my clients move from there they echo the same feelings as most of the people posting here.
    Domain Maven