Smile $150 templates 8pgs +quality hosting 4 1 yr

We need help filling up a new server and are offering 7 quality template to choose from for $150. We will only sell these templates once to each customer and no duplicates.

Click this link to browse templates.

The hosting plan includes 600 megs of space and 12 gigs of transfer per month. (which is one years free or 12 months)

Please feel free to contact me or any one on our team and well get you going.

-Gilbert
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

lmao @ those for like aload of money...i dont wanna be negative....so keep practicing i guess......

wow....those are AMAZING templates...you should seriously think about opening up a template store.

That is cruel.

Gilbert If I may suggest this. You should think about lowering the price on your templates. I do not believe that people will want to pay $150 for them. Keep practicing though!

I think it costs $150 because of the hosting it comes with.
    Nick
    3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

Why are they so lamo? The templates we produce generally are designed with the clients browser in mind. We use things like tables and in this case two gif images smaller than a kbyte. Each templatte is only sold once, plus we can completely customize them further with a good looking logo with the other 8 pages before you pay!

Ok heres the WHT special of $100, just because most of us are really broke, I dont mind a discounted service on Web Hosting Talk. But seriously go out and charge more in the real world. People will pay thousands just because they have nothing else to spend it on and its the real market price. But when you do it, do a damm go job too, so that people from india cant be replacing us.

Originally posted by gilbert
    Why are they so lamo?
    If you really want an answer to this, let me know and I'll provide one.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

Gilbert, most designers DO keep browsers in mind, that doesn't mean we have to make a design out of colored tables. $100 is extremely high for a design like this, especially around here. Don't be afraid to put more images in, most people are off the 14k modems.
    Nick
    3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

::::HONESTLY::::

maybe its just me, i dont know, i like to have 10 browsers open at once, my style of website designs more of a standard to me

... i'm not really sure about your comments like if anyone know what i specialize in, its webhosting / the web, and satisfying our customers

...the markets to your customers are something we all need to consider seriously (WHT must be more europe than US and I dont have a clue for the europe markets)

...customers in some enviroments (rich) deserve and should expect to pay a lot because its just like cofee shops (star bucks / caribou etc.) $5 for a coup of i guess what you could call premium cofee. Its hard these days to find free cofee.

Anyways thats my take on things... if you dont want to post some critism please PM me then and well talk to keep the conversation going.

-Gilbert

heres another example i got to bounce off your mind:
    -think of images loading for each link
    -yes they look pretty but they also could look pretty slow
    -who'd put curves around each and everyone button and enable rollers, they look sweet but they dont get the job i want done instead i use text rollover affects

-macromedia products (flash / shockwave) must just be me cause i use linux a lot and typically thats not suggested cause then you have to load more stuff FUN FUN FUN

anyways yea

Originally posted by gilbert
    heres another example i got to bounce off your mind:
    -think of images loading for each link
    -yes they look pretty but they also could look pretty slow
    -who'd put curves around each and everyone button and enable rollers, they look sweet but they dont get the job i want done instead i use text rollover affects

-macromedia products (flash / shockwave) must just be me cause i use linux a lot and typically thats not suggested cause then you have to load more stuff FUN FUN FUN

anyways yea
    oh god...with this mentality, youre doomed in the design industry

maybe i should just stick to hosting

we sold the first once but the person didnt enter there email addres, if this was you seriously please let us know