Urgent question with PHP-Nuke!

Anyone who can answer this asap would be very helpful.

Due to permission complications with me not having my password at the moment, FTPing hasn't been quite as simple, and so somewhere in the process of uploading the hestia theme something got screwed up, and I get these error messages:

Warning: head(themes/hestia_nuke/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hopeless/public_html/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes/hestia_nuke/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hopeless/public_html/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/hopeless/public_html/header.php on line 47

Now if you know how to fix those problems, what exactly i need to change to make the hestia theme load, that would be helpful... but my question was...

Since I chose to use the theme for hestia and then when it "changed the theme" for the DB, since it didn't work, it won't let me back in admin anymore because it can't load the surrounding theme obviously... so does anyone know if theres a manual way to change themes so that I can access my DB again from a theme that actually displays? Thanks!

I have fixed a few renaming issues... all I have left is this one error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: navtap() in /home/hopeless/public_html/themes/hestia_nuke/theme.php on line 132

I'm working on it now... any help would be appreciated.

Oh my god I figured it out... i just got rid of the nav tap an dnow i'm free of that stupid theme... i just had to focus on it...

It seems to be that themes.php in hestia_nuke directory is not there. Try to reinstall it.

For customization of php-nuke themes you can refer to:

For more and good themes you can refer to :