Domain organisation script

Does anyone know of a script I can install to keep track of domains I have? The main thing would be a feature of letting me know when any are coming up for renewal so I don't forget
    Chief brew-maker at several hosting brands since 2002.

FLXI | UK based, cPanel/WHM reseller hosting
    Pay-as-you-go billing, why pay for what you don't use?

I try to keep them all at eNom and set the auto-renew to on for the domains I don't want to expire.

I tried a spreadsheet and it was a nightmare.

I think hotscripts.com has a lot of scripts you can use to track your domains and when they expire, etc. PHP Coin has the same thing also.

there is free online monitoring websites and others aren't free, whatever changes in your whois like date or whois info they email you.

ones i know which is paid service whois.sc mark alert service
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Try Expired Domain Sleuth. It has a domain monitoring section which can update your status's automatically.

Actually...after re-reading your post, Expired Domain Sleuth is more for Expired Domain names that you are monitoring, not necessarily for current ones that you own.

Sorry about that!

You could craft your own script to run Linux/BSD 'whois' and grab "Record Expires:" or something like that. Make it calculate the difference in today's date from when it expires, and email you 10 days prior. Run it every 24 or 48 hours. I think this would be trivial. I don't know of any scripts off the top of my head.....

A quick search on Freshmeat reveals www.geektools.com may have some solutions.

Good luck
    :: dan@hakkrdan.org
    :: www.hakkrdan.org
    ::
    :: jack of all trades