Your favorite NON WHT provider...

Not all great providers are WHT regulars...
    Names like Managed.com, Dathorn, crediblehost, ev1, servermatrix, are always on this forum... but now name some of the great providers you know of that are not graced by this forum.

Ill start mine off...

mediatemple.com

Hmm, I'm trying to remember the first host I used. They are never mentioned here and I cannot remember for the life of me. I guess I need to go on a little hunt.....

Webaxxs & OLM (their parent). My main site has been on Webaxxs for going on 7 years and I'm quite happy with them.

Re: Your favorite NON WHT provider...

Originally posted by eliquid
    Not all great providers are WHT regulars...
    Names like Managed.com, Dathorn, crediblehost, ev1, servermatrix, are always on this forum... but now name some of the great providers you know of that are not graced by this forum.

Ill start mine off...

mediatemple.com
    Indeed, but many don't need the representation because their reputation is well reported here anyway. Mediatemple is one name that should certainly show up in a search.

cyberwurx.com They are mentioned here - some times - They have really greate datacenter (globalcompass). I have a server for 1 year now and never had downtime! They also have a greate support. I think i will take another server in the next future and move other clients over.

For me that would be netfirms.com. I used their free hosting (about 2 years ago) for longer than 6 months. They had a great uptime. Once it happened that they had a network issue and my website and even their website were loading very slow, but they had a notice on their website that they had some problems. They were better than most paid hosts I used since then.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 03-16-2004 at 06:25 PM.

Sentex (www.sentex.net), an ISP in the Kitchener/Waterloo area in Canada. Their prices are a little high and they offer few features, but their uptime is great.
    Nokhrin - http://www.nokhrin.com/
    ~ e-commerce application development

Originally posted by WWWhost
    cyberwurx.com They are mentioned here - some times - They have really greate datacenter (globalcompass). I have a server for 1 year now and never had downtime! They also have a greate support. I think i will take another server in the next future and move other clients over.
    Ditto

Been with them for almost 5 months and their service is second to none! Highly recommend them.