cart recommendation to replace CartIt?

My site currently uses CartIt for shopping cart software. I'm disappointed with alot of it's features but it's so integrated into the site now that I haven't tried replacing it. Contacting them is futile, their support sucks and the number I have (which isn't on their site) is disconnected.

I need a new cart. Preferably one that integrates right into the site like CartIt. The Interchange cart that comes with my hosting looks as though the site has to be designed around the cart itself. I'm trying to avoid that. CartIt has it's own HTML form based syntax that I've learned and I would like something similar with which I can simply paste over with new code.

osCommerce is great for a lot people. I am not familiar with the setup though. So I cannot give details on coding the site around it or the ability to embed it. - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at] :: AIM: CybexH

osCommerce may not be a great fit if youre trying to integrate into your site, vs designing your site around it.

One option, if you wanted to consider osCommerce - is to leave your site content pages as is, but have a catalogue link to osCommerce. You can then design osC to match the theme and style of your site..

Why don't you look at digiSHOP. They have customized that for one of my clients that way.