C++ Programmer needed for E3!

My name is Kris Kazmer and I am the Lead Developer of Twisted Fate (twisted-fate.com). Our company, NeoSpawn, will be attending E3 in May and we are looking for another programmer to convert what we have to our new engine. The end product will be shown at E3! We were lucky enough to get an invite so we must take advatange of this situation. This is a huge opportunity to get recognized in the gaming industy. PLEASE, if you know anyone that can help please respond ASAP. This is a huge opportunity for whoever helps. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    -Kris Kazmer

Hi,

I can't PM you as I don't have enough posts here, but contact me and I'm sure I can help you. I'm not interested in the hype of it all, but will do the job for the right price, as it sounds fun to do.

sorry, money isn't a factor until the game is done and we are selling the 2D version independently.

Originally posted by Kazmer
    sorry, money isn't a factor until the game is done and we are selling the 2D version independently.
    So, basically, someone would do this work and in exchange rely on your promotional skills to get the name of the product out there, in hopes they would then be recognized for the work they did, if all went well on your end and the game got enough attention? Sorry, I'm not getting on your case, just that it's very difficult to justify the work.

After all, for example, a programmer could do their own work and reap all the benefits and succeed or fail based on their own merits. However, they don't likely have a game to simply convert, so I can see some advantage. Unfortunately I'm not interested in that risk, but there indeed may be some people that will be. Good luck to you, and them!

This is E3 we're talking about. It is obviously a great career opportunity for any serious game developer.

No offense meant, there may be many people out there that have the same view you do and jump on this. Again, good luck!

Kazmer forgive me for my ignorance. One of my friend I know
    he can help you greatly in this, because he is veyr good when
    it comes to programming for games.
    Just wanted to know what is E3 etc. where I can read about it?
    Thanks
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..

E3 is the biggest video game expo where all the new companies and games are showcased. Visit:

twisted-fate.com/neospawn/

I know theres a link to E3 on the main page

ok saw/read the link
    Can I know the budget involved in this so that I can motivate my
    friend for this?
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..