Conspiracy theory

YOu know the thing about zero day attack.......somehow I always have this conspiracy theory about some big company is actually behind creating all these hacking tools and virus. The aim is to make believe that it is neccessary to have constant patching. When the time zero day attack happens, this big company will suggest auto patching OS and essentially tricking everyone to give them free access to their computer. Once they have free access to majority of the computer system you know what will happen.....World domination!

Just ask yourself this question, how could a company that is so rich so powerful be so dump to have vulnerabilities to be uncover every now and then. And allow each of these vulnerabilities to be so well published. ...There must be something behind right? To me I think these are all calculated risk for a bigger cause.

Ask yourself, if you already have the world biggest commercial success, what could be your next challenge?

Re: Conspiracy theory

Originally posted by dxoxb
    what could be your next challenge?
    How to get out of this darned padded cell

Simon

Re: Re: Conspiracy theory

Originally posted by SimonMc
    How to get out of this darned padded cell

Simon

I believe I read a conspiracy theory about this and our world governments. Nothing new.
    Benoît Brookens III
    President - Dataracks, Inc.
    Dataracks.net | Ultra-Reliable Hosting.™

"...SkyNet is Online..."