Full cabinet with non-oversold, unmetered 100Base uplink at $4000/mo
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a "Bring your own labor and IPs" offer. We will not provide IP addresses for this offer, you must by March 30th have at least a /20 from ARIN to inquire about this offer. Should you require BLCC's installation or remote hands services, this will run $150.00 per hour. It is highly reccomended that you bring in your own staff. Thanks!
BLCC is currently offering heavily reduced pricing on single cabinet space via Limelight PHX3 in Tempe, AZ. We are among the largest co-location resellers at the facility and can offer highly competitive pricing.
- 42U height
- Black powder coated, ventilated four post 30" deep cabinet with 24" of seperation between posts.
- One port from a GigE uplink switch will be provided
- No cross connects to other cabinets
- No additional electricity (20A will be provided)
- Not valid with any other offer
- Client must provide their own IPs from ARIN, their own labor (alternately, pay $150.00 per hour to BLCC), and supply all necessary shelving and power strips above and beyond the first eight outlets.
You may sublease your space, we will provide locking compartments on the cabinet at an additional fee.
- First month's payment plus prorata remainder of current month to be paid by cashiers check. Each subsequent month to be paid by check. For subsequent months, we will accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal for a 5% handling fee.
Total cost: $4000 per month with no setup fee. Add $1000 per month for DDoS filtration at PHX border (required if you wish to host any IRC, UNIX shell providers, or related clients).
This offer is valid until March 30th, 2004 (A 12-month agreement is required, which must be received by close of business on Monday, the 29th).
Feel free to contact me directly with any questions, or simply reply to this post.
This is an "a la carte" space/bandwidth offer. Anyone that requires labor and/or IPs would fall into the catagory of one of our other, more expensive, co-location plans (which technically are not available until our next expansion phase is complete.)