need to transfer to new resller account asap - all sites down, whats good?

Hi

I've been having a nightmare with my current resellers, where I've got to the stage that all my sites hosted with them are down.
    They changed their IP's to their servers and sent an email giving the wrong date when the change would be made. Now none of my sites, including email and everything else are working.

Now that i need to change the IP of my nameservers with my domain registered through them, Their domain manager has issues and I cannot unlock the domain or make any changes.

By the way the company i was using is Hostitcheap. I seriously DO NOT recommend these guys.

Now i need to find a new resellers, I've been looking at

Httpme and lunarpages.

both look good. I like the fact that with Httpme you can view the server status online.

What do ppl recommend, Support is a real issue for me having gone through this.

What is your budget? I often recommend httpme to people

disk space is the biggest issue for most of my clients.

With my previous host, got 500MB / $5 / month.

So $5 to $10 per month for 500MB

Re: need to transfer to new resller account asap - all sites down, whats good?

Originally posted by tallrice
    I like the fact that with Httpme you can view the server status online.
    A lot of hosting companies offer this as well.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

I would go with HTTPme.

I was using BlueWho for a while, awesome support and uptime.

Httpme and Voxtreme are pretty good and are the same company.
    Web Hosting Resource Kit - Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Tutorials

Check out SRLNet.com We've been happy little vegemites there for around 8 months now.

Amzia.net

webmultitude.net has been great to me so far. I'd recommend them...
    Eric Schweisberger

Just wondering if you tried the host quote button ?

Re: need to transfer to new resller account asap - all sites down, whats good?

Originally posted by tallrice
    Hi

I've been having a nightmare with my current resellers
    If this is a repeat occurrence, I would suggest you go ahead and change providers. Switching provider to provider isn't always the solution.

Do you research . . contact other resellers. Based on their replies you should be able to get a good judgement on their support
    Last edited by Sid Shroff; 03-19-2004 at 12:29 AM.
    Sid Shroff
    Senior Enterprise Web Administrator
    IIS, .NET, MS SQL
    SidShroff.com

I like to recomend Seraphex Online. They have excellent services and are located in a high quailty DC.
    Luke Moran
    WebHostingChat Friendly Webhosting Guide

Try P4host.com.. Have been using them for a month.. excellent service so far

I've been with hostitcheap for about a year... and I am very satisfied.. However.. There was an outage during the time of your post, and I experianced the same issue.. I disregarded an announcement they sent out on 03/09/04, which instructed me to change the ip addresses of my custom name servers do to some sort of ip address renumbering they were doing. I did not change the ip addresses of my name servers which caused all my sites to go down about a week after their announcement..

I take blame for it, however I think they should have done more than just an email announcement. Other than that, their support and service has been great!