Question any enom hosting reseller?

Hello,
    I want to be a hosting reseller.I know enom is well-known for its domain wholesale,and in the 4th quarter of last year enom introduced a hosting plan.But i couldn't find any reseller pricing information on its website.Also I had write to enom support but got no reply.Do any enom reseller here know something about enom's hosting reseller pricing?what's the detail enom give pricing discount to bulk buying?

Thanks for any kindly reply.

i think its $8/350mb or so

login to your enom reseller account and then goto www.enom.com/pricing.asp you will see your pricing.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Bashar,thank you for your kindly offer.I have get an ETP account of enom,but when I login in my account,the hosting price is still $9.75/mo as it offer to the enduser.

Not sure why you'd want to get Web Hosting from eNom? Lots of other good Hosters can give you a better deal and Control Panel as well. It also seems eNom only does Windows Hosting?
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

LJH you have reseller account and its same as end user pricing?
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

I only have a free ETP account of Enom.I just want to know more detail about hosting reseller pricing and doesn't decide which hosting company I come with,So I wouldn't deposit large money in enom account.

not free ETP free reseller account.

so might be $8.95 accounts are rated that high.