* Help please... Deleted my cPanel Control Panel

I accidentally deleted my cPanel by mistake. What happened was, I did a FTP upload of my website to my cPanel domain. The site didn't upload properly probably because I used Front Page to make the site. So I deleted my site and then went to upload it again via Front Page, instead of the FTP client. The site uploaded properly this time. However, I must have deleted my cPanel along with my website when I deleted it the first time. Because when I went to log into my cPanel account the page no longer exists, it is simply blank now. It looks like I threw out the baby with the bath water so to speak.

I can't make a backup because I had not gotten around to enabling the backup feature yet in cPanel. Then, I tried to simply "terminate" the account in cPanel and then create a new account with the same domain. But to my surprise the cPanel is still missing on the domain, even though I terminated the account and re-created a new one. Now I really don't know what to do, and how to access my control panel again. Can anyone please help me on this?

Forgot to mention, I have reseller control level. However the lost/deleted cPanel was not for the main/root reseller cPanel, but another account that was created.

What you can delete in your user root directory should affect your Cpanel. It does sound more like it got set to a theme that doesn't exist on the server.

Try updating the user to a plan with a theme that should exist for sure (Example X) and relogin again.
    Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts!
    Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting |
    Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management |