For sale: InvisionBB.com InvisionPB.com

InvisionBB.com and InvisionPB.com are for sale. These are *the* domains to have for any product or service related to Invision Power Board.

Both are registered at GoDaddy through March 2005, and will be transferred to their own GoDaddy account to give the purchaser if sold.

If interested, PM or e-mail an offer. I will not reply to PMs simply asking for a price.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

No offense, but please stop sending me offers that don't even cover the reg. fees. I feel these domains have a lot of clear value; if you don't, don't offer. Thanks.

Damn, i wanted these last week

What are the stats like?

hello?

47 uniques in 5 days not including yesterday when I posted this. I assume those are type-ins.

Can you name a price please?

Chris, how many times, in this post and the other, do I have to tell you no? I told you no in that post, in PMs, and in this post I explicitly stated "I will not reply to PMs simply asking for a price".

Don't bother making an offer either, I have no interest in working with someone who'll likely botch up the sale because he can't understand my responses.

Fair do's.

How you expect to make a sale without the buyer knowing a price i don't know.

Good day, and good luck on selling

The buyer thinks and decides how much it's worth to him, and makes an offer to the seller.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=InvisionPB.com

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?url=InvisionbB.com

Dan, i am intrested. I work on many IPB sites and own one myself.

I have looked through LP' and found nothing, i also seen alexa with no data.

I can now, after this research only offer $5 for one.

Reason being, most people know it is invisionboard.com and those that don't for sure search the search engines, an then find every forum with a link to IPB

Thanks

There is not going to be Alexa data for new domains without significant traffic. Your $5 offer is declined. Please do not participate in my sale threads in the future.