Post Graphic Icons and Header design

- Graphic Design Needed -

ChatsUSA is now looking for very professional graphic designer to help us with some of our web site needs. ChatsUSA is a not for profit company offering free chat, email, profile, and hosting solutions.

We are looking for someone to develop the following type of very user friendly, fun, and clean icons

1. USA Flag (16 x 16)
    2. Platinum Key (16 x 16)
    3. Gold Key (16 x 16)
    4. Brown Key (16 x 16)

These graphics should look as clear as possible with the 16 x 16 size.

We are also looking for a graphic header that will fit the top part of our members area. You can view a screen shot of our template at: http://chatsusa.com to get a feel of what we are looking for.

It should be a type of banner that stretches across the top of the page that includes 6 links, room for an advertisement banner, and should fit our patriotic look. We would like a type of rollover button for the links. It can be designed in flash. This will be placed at the top of the Chat applet. They should be in .psd file for easy editing.

- Payment -
    When your design is chosen, we will send $100.00 via paypal.com

Thank You!
    Compu
    ChatsUSA
      0 Not allowed!

So what if we design it in Flash and don't use Photoshop? Can we just give you the .fla for the Flash?

Also, what's the deadline?
    Last edited by TFXRaven; 03-15-2004 at 08:32 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

We will be glad to render service!

Greetings!

We will be honored to assist you on this project.

We understand your icon needs. We will need the following:

1. dimension (width and height in pixels) of the header
    2. list of links for the rollover.
    3. dimension of the banner (width and height in pixels) to be placed on the header

"When your design is chosen, we will send $100.00 via paypal.com " --> Does this mean that this is a contest? Please clarify.

Portfolio? Here are our icon samples . Please also take a look at our illustration samples.

We would love to do this project if you decide to go with us.
    Payment arrangement: 50% downpayment, 50% upon completion.

Thank you very much.

Take care everyone.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.
      0 Not allowed!

Why don't you just shoot down your chances of getting the contract? Let the patriot decide.

Compu: I would prefer to know the dimensions myself and what links do need rolled over, or just the dimensions and if you choose mine I can just add them back in.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by TFXRaven
    [B]

Why don't you just shoot down your chances of getting the contract? Let the patriot decide.

Compu: I would prefer to know the dimensions myself and what links do need rolled over, or just the dimensions and if you choose mine I can just add them back in.
    I suggest you calm your attitude down a bit, that is the way he wants to do business, if the 'patriot' does not agree he will not get the job - as simple as that.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by IDS
    I suggest you calm your attitude down a bit, that is the way he wants to do business, if the 'patriot' does not agree he will not get the job - as simple as that.
    Now now, no ruffled feathers involved, just sporting some advice.
      0 Not allowed!

PIXABIT can do this for you... do you have aim or msn we can discuss this over....

Thanks,
    Rob
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.
      0 Not allowed!

So what if we design it in Flash and don't use Photoshop? Can we just give you the .fla for the Flash?

Also, what's the deadline?
    Sure, flash is not a problem.

We are looking at a 10 - 15 day deadline.

Thanks!
    Compu
      0 Not allowed!

Re: We will be glad to render service!

Originally posted by consul
    Greetings!

We will be honored to assist you on this project.

We understand your icon needs. We will need the following:

1. dimension (width and height in pixels) of the header
    2. list of links for the rollover.
    3. dimension of the banner (width and height in pixels) to be placed on the header

"When your design is chosen, we will send $100.00 via paypal.com " --> Does this mean that this is a contest? Please clarify.

Portfolio? Here are our icon samples . Please also take a look at our illustration samples.

Thank you very much.

Take care everyone.

This is more of a "see your work upfront (with a watermark) and then payment is made"

I however liked a lot of your illustrations, we may contact you on that type of work in the future!

- The deminsions of the header should be about the same as the WHT one at the top (not sure the exact size, and this is without the inet bar, screenshot attached).

- The banner size is the default size: 468 x 60

- The links are:

Home / Message Board / My Account / My Profile / My Email / Chat Now

Thanks!
    Compu
    http://chatsusa.com/screenshot.jpg
    Last edited by Compu; 03-15-2004 at 10:40 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Compu, can I contact you via messenger... I want to show you certain works that cannot be published via publically.
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Let me clarify something:

We are looking at this as more of a contest type thing, the best design submitted will be the winning designer and receive the $100.00
      0 Not allowed!

If its a contest dealy, is there an end date?
      0 Not allowed!

We are going to set that date for the 25th of this month.

Thanks!
    Compu
      0 Not allowed!

I added you to MSN list ([email protected])
      0 Not allowed!

Notice:

For those that would just like to complete the icons, please submit an example and the winning designer will receive $45.00

For those that would just like to complete the header, please submit an example and the winning designer will receive $55.00

Thanks!
    Compu
      0 Not allowed!

Here are the exact dimensions for the header that we would like to use: 1000x175 pixels

Thanks!
    Compu
      0 Not allowed!

TFXRaven,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. We were clarifying if it is a contest or not. If it is not and if the original poster decides to get us for the job, then that will be great! But, since it is a contest, it is now up for us whether to join or not.

However, if you noticed our questions have somehow make this thread clearer.

Good luck to you guys!

P.S. Compu, thank you very much! Feel free to contact us for your illustration needs.

EDIT: To everyone, you are welcome to drop by.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.
      0 Not allowed!

Let the patriot decide.
    Originally posted by IDS
    ...if the 'patriot' does not agree he will not get the job - as simple as that.
    I'm sorry but I have to ask.....who is the patriot?

I'm trying to figure out if I missed something, or maybe I'm more tired than I thought.
      0 Not allowed!

Here's our entry for the header. I wanted to do it privately, but you're not on MSN

Edit: We'll post the entry on the last day of the contest, I've contacted you outside of WHT with the entry so you can make suggestions.

Will be sliced and coded for you to fit any resolution and stretch across the screen (like WHT), rollovers will also be coded in when you let me know what the links should read.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi There,
    I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this, if so...please just deleted this thread.

We have moved the contest over to a forum that will guarantee a winner, this really helps ease the minds of the designers.

You can PM me for a link to the thread.

Thanks!
    Compu
      0 Not allowed!

good.
    I cannot stand all the bloody bitching that goes on on this forum
      0 Not allowed!

See what all this bickering does...nothing....everyone loses...lol.
      0 Not allowed!

quite
      0 Not allowed!