Pick Protec, ********, or Mysitesonline?

These are my finalists for an ASP.NET host. This is a volunteer effort for a non-profit charitable Buddhist temple so funds are very limited, which means nice places like ActiveHost, Crystal Tech, ASPWebhosting, ORCS, etc. are out.

We're going to set up e-comm to accept donations and eventually sell Buddhist supplies. Cc processing (online and card present) will be handled by ECHO-Inc. through their generous non-profit program.

Would you have any opinions on the 3 finalists that will help me to make a good decision on picking a host this week? Thanks very much for your help.

San Antonio, Texas
    Bumping not allowed!

Participants may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, making corrections or updates in a new post, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.

While waiting for feedback, try using the seach function here in the forum.
    Type co. name in the box and any past,present feedback will result.
    In the meantime though, I would highly recommend sending off some pre-sales emails to all your choices and then evaluate again.

Good Luck - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Sorry about that.

******** had a few negative feedback from '02 and no positive feedback (at least I didn't find any) recently.

Protec has many industry recognitions and its operator is an active WHT member contributing to all kinds of questions. But its price is a tad over my budget. It may be a good host to upgrade to.

I plan to go with MySitesOnline because of the good reviews I could find on WHT and the price - currently having a 20% promo. I just used their live assistance. I chatted with Sam, who seemed knowledgeable and professional. Plus MySitesOnline will start supporting SQL Server 2000, which is a plus.