Are you familiar with ModernBill.com API Command

Hi,

Are you familiar with ModernBill.com API Command. I have a problem with API command for enom and cPanel and get an error message when i run them. Can you help. Thanks.

Alec

whats the error message?

i think we could move it to technical forum
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I receive an error message in my API Queue result box each time I run enom and cpanel. I receive a good return message from enom after I run enom in API Queue for new domain package, however, I also receive an error message in my API Queue result box. This is also true when I run cpanel in API Queue too. If you have worked with ModernBill.com before, can you see my MB control panel setting and determine the cause of the generated error message. Thank You.

Alec Ameri

never worked with it.

try emailing modernbill support, i think they can help you better
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

modernbill support seems to be non existant or run by a bunch of monkeys. If I do get a response, it is most of the time retarded.

check their member forums (link is inside control center), and as someone said try mailing their support, or opening a trouble ticket.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details