Please Read - Looking for a Job

Dear fellow WHT Members,
    My name is Max. I am 14 years of age currently living in Long Island, New York. I'm looking for a job working for hopefully a well known company. I part owned a hosting company for awhile and I know about the "ups and downs" of the webhosting industry. I consider myself pretty well experienced in this industry and in the world of computers.

Linux Server Administration ( Basic )
    I have co-administered a 2 servers before. I could help "watch over" your server.

Web hosting Sales/Technical Support ( 6 Months )

Cpanel ( 1 Year )

WHM ( 4 Months )

WHM AutoPilot ( 2 Months )

Photoshop ( 3 years )

HTML ( 3 Years )

PHP ( 10 Months )

Visual Basic ( 6 Months )

OSTicket ( Helpdesk Software)

StarDevelope ( LiveHelp Chat )

+ Why should you hire me?
    Very simple. I'm not going to lie to you and say I am the best at what I do. I am a very straight forward person and I am very serious about every important thing I do. I consider myself experienced with computers and I am also confident that my English is very good. Obviously I speak English fluently but I usually talk and write with good spelling and punctuation ( No one is perfect ). I would like to request that you don't take my age into too much consideration. I do believe in quality when it comes to web hosting and other related industries so I would rather not work for a company who overs rediculous things like unlimited space and bandwidth.

I'm looking to work on a set salary. I am not interested in working as a Sales rep earning something like 10% of the sale. Since I am a student, I can not guarantee hours. I can almost promise you that I will be on from 4-8PM Eastern time and atleast 6 hours Saturday and another 6 hours Sunday. A total of approx. 32 hours per week.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Max S

See my signature for my contact info.
    Last edited by the_pm; 01-03-2007 at 10:10 PM.

Very nice resume Max. I don't have any work that fits your skills at the momment, but I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you very much .

Getting the work!

Hi

To many ppl, your age is your weakest point in this field, but not to me, age is just a number.

Like you, I am building my portfolio., and it's really difficult to get ur foot in the door in the Graphics Design industry.

I am looking to build a small team of ppl from across the world, to generate a one stop website where ppl can go to get their designs, sites, programming, etc...

Would you be interested?

I am not making any promises here, this project depends on the uptake, determination, and the skills of other ppl. It can only be achieved as a TEAM.

Let me know.

Honestly I'm not looking to take on anymore projects. I really would like to just settle down with a small job and do things that I really enjoy.