No confirmation after paid, is it normal?

I just registered an account from linitech.com, and after inputting my credit card and address, the process is completed.

Then I realized that there is no place to input domain name and I didn't receive any confirmation email at all.

I'm a bit worry now and want to know if it is normal for no confirmation email and no need to input domain name?

How long have you waited? and What type of merchant account was it? paypal has been very slow with things like this the past week.
    - Providing premium web hosting solutions since 2003
    |Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | Web Design | Server Management |

o_O thats odd, normally a host would notify you immediately.

With most hosts you'll get a reply ASAP, or else there is something wrng... What was the host?

I will suggest you to drop linitech's an email and asking for confirmation of your order. You may also verify with your Card Center to check the payment status.
    ******** - ASP, ASP.NET. Windows 2008 Hosting - Windows Reseller Plans

1 Exabyte = two to the sixtieth power byte, 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 bytes

eric418

Our system automatically emails a confirmation of your order. On top of that as a backup, that email is copied and forwarded on to you (you should have received two identical emails).

Please send over your username to me directly and I will make sure that you are taken care of. Sorry if there was any confusion.

<Signature to be set up in your profile>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 03-15-2004 at 05:57 PM.
    Host134
    Linitech, Inc.

Also,

Your first month is free, so you will not get a payment receipt until next month.

I checked and your login information was indeed sent. Please contact us if you need this re-sent.

My direct line is 877-500-7041 ext 703 (Drew)
    Host134
    Linitech, Inc.