Multiple domains with small transfer and space? (My budget is around $10)

I'm having hard time to find a host, would like to know if you guys can give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I need multiple domains (around 3-5) to be hosted, and I just need 1 GB transfer and 300 mb space only.

For plans with few resource only support 1 domain; For plans support multiple domains include lots of useless resource.

I can pay around $10 / month for just 1 GB transfer and 300 mb with multiple domains supported and 99.9% uptime at least.

I don't really trust those unreal cheap price (I have had a few bad experience). As I can never know which host is stable by just visiting their websites, any suggestion or experience sharing would be great.

www.worldzonepro.com have a multi domain hosting. The silver plan allows for 6 domains to be hosted and last I looked it was still under $10 a month I had 5 sites hosted with them prior to my current host. They have been around over 5 years now.

Thanks for your reply, but that plan is 120mb only, no quite suitable.

Maybe the Host Quote feature can be of some help... http://www.webhostingtalk.com/request.php

You can check the host's reputation after you receive a quote.

Try to use some services as http://www.webhostingchoice.com or something like that. Or simply type "affordable web hosting" or "cheap web hosting" in Google and you'll find what you want to receive!

ionwebservices.com and crediblehost.com both have what you need in your price range, and both are moving along at a decent pace and have a good happy customer base.

[email protected] has some good reviews from customers, crediblehost is a mixed bag, mostly good.

www.insiderhosting.com has a good multiple domain plan, I believe its 200mb for $10/month is the beginning level.

Seen JaguarPC.com's GigaDeal?

They give you 5 extra domain pointers and you can add more at any time for an additional cost. They have a VERY fast set up, I was transfering my files within minutes of paying. The plan is 1000megs space/45gig transfer/CPanel/$4.95 a month is you buy 2 years in advance! Sweet deal!

I've only been with them just over a month, but they seem to be genuinely concerned with doing a good job. You can always try them on a monthly plan (as I did).

Oh I must add though, the 5 domain pointers work from subdomains, so the no email accounts can be specifically set up for the domains, but the main accounts catch all get the emails. You can set up CPanel to forward specific email addresses to another email address if needed.
    Last edited by Exitof99; 03-16-2004 at 11:20 AM.