PayPal Vs. 2Checkout Vs. Paysystems

Now I know you all keeping these posts, but I would like to know which one is better: PayPal, 2Checkout, or PaySystems? Forget the monthly and set up fees, and which one do you think is better with setting up, user friendly, and good support?

Tough Call...

Paypal is biggest, but has a few glitches....
    2Checkout is ok, support is horrible, and they refund money from your account to customers without asking you....
    PaySystems is ok, from what I hear, but has spammed me more than once :/

Depends on what sort of billing system you plan on using...

It is hard for me to lump in Paypal with the other two third party processors.

Paysystems seems to be a little cheaper & has less of a problem with DDOS attacks.

I always suggest (depending on the business and the clients of the website) to use Paypal in conjunction with a merchant account or third party processor.

I would say PayPal is the biggest, securist, fastest and easiest out of them three. Then 2checkout and paysystems lag behind quite a bit.

Only my 2 cent
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.

I agree with coreybryant that you should offer paypal with others, and 2co has had some ddos attacks.

If you are comfortable with passing variables 2co can be very cool. The admin area has been very helpful to me and is well documented.

I had a bad experience with paysystems i won't get into here.

I would also recommend PayPal over 2CO and Paysystems.

Ashley

the only problem i have with paypal is that it does not support many contriys and thats the only thing bad about it.
    but i like 2checkout system and the fact it can wprk for any customer

I use 2CheckOut. Only once I had a small problem with them:they've sent me money but I didn't receive them. I've opened the ticket and they've re-sent my money. They are always friendly with me and answer my questions fast.

Nat