Best he.net reseller?

I was looking into fastservers.net, but I can't find anyone using them anymore. Are they not so great lately? What other good he.net resellers are there?

First of all, I use FastServers.net, and the network has been great. My server admin takes care of the server, but many times I have gone to FastServers.net to contact their support staff themselves, and they are always quick to respond to my questions, even in the whee hours of the morning.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

They seem quite professional. Did you try a search for more info?

Fastservers and he.net has been (and are) perfect for us and I'm sure that there are many WHT members that have used them or using them.

try egihosting.com
    - Providing premium web hosting solutions since 2003
    |Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | Web Design | Server Management |

Originally posted by Rahil
    They seem quite professional. Did you try a search for more info?
    yeah I searched for them, and that was the problem. I found this http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...astservers.net which looks quite bad as wolfstream said they've died 2x this week alone.
    So you haven't had any of those outages? Just his router maybe?

My server has been fine...
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

No problems on this end. The problem with having sites that are forums is that if it's lsow, people notice it, and complain about it on your site, heh. No one has mentioned anything about HHO.

Also, X F e L i X pretty much summed up my experiences...
    Originally posted by X F e L i X
    First of all, I use FastServers.net, and the network has been great. My server admin takes care of the server, but many times I have gone to FastServers.net to contact their support staff themselves, and they are always quick to respond to my questions, even in the whee hours of the morning.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

More comments ? They look good

Hmm, what else can you say. They are very professional. They send you portfolios with information about everything they do, contact numbers, business cards and it was all very well done. I must say that I do like them quite a bit. Any bandwidth I've needed i've been able to get (as in less overselling). I believe they have 2 fully burstable gig-e's in HE with a lot of space. Their staff is very friendly and helpful. They are a bit expensive because they only offer very small amounts of RAM and it's $100 setup +$5/mo. for each additional stick. I would definetely reccomend them to others.